Flat-D Flatulence Deodorizer - Reuseable Underpads
- Due to health and safety concerns, this item is non-returnable.
- Doctor-recommended activated charcoal cloth pad.
- Washable and reusable for several weeks, depending on usage.
- Discreet pad is thin and comfortable to wear
- Includes double-sided tape and instructions.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Doctor-recommended activated charcoal cloth pad is washable and reusable for several weeks, depending on usage. Discreet pad is thin and comfortable to wear. Includes double-sided tape and instructions.
Due to health and safety concerns, this item is non-returnable.
Approx. 7"x 5".
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
First line of defense - don't eat food that causes farts (or at least eat it in the evening, so you will safely fart at night)
Second line of defense - eat Beano or some enzyme that aids in digestion
=> Last line of defense - Flat-D
Why is usage tricky?
1. You need to ensure tight fit to butt cheeks (otherwise, smell escapes), and this usually means wearing briefs. I love boxers, and don't own any briefs - so the trick I use is to pull those boxers up high, and "roll" the waist rubber band down, essentially making them shorter and tighter. In my case, this set-up blocks 65% of smell, which is not perfect, but I still appreciate.
2. To prevent it from shifting during movement (i.e. walking, dancing), you need to tape it to the underwear. You can use without tape, but then have to adjust every half hour or so, depending on level of activity. If all you do is sit, shifting would not be a problem
I keep it in my backpack in the plastic bag it came in. In case I eat something and have unexpected gas, I am confident I have some defense. You know women use pads - this is like a male "pad".
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It gives me some piece of mind knowing that any offending gas will not bother other people.Published 1 month ago by alice krieger
Little expensive for a gag gift, but exactly what I thought it would be!Published 8 months ago by Callie
Not working. I read the eating but gave it a chance but yup, not working for mePublished 12 months ago by transittalk
OK, so I have a bad gas problem. Any and all flatulence is horribly bad smelling. I literally have to plan my life around it. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Gotcha4More
This is a wonderful product. Never knew these things existed.Published 17 months ago by Easy Budget Buys