Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on January 29, 2015
The thing I love about this show is it gives women of all races and ethnicity's the opportunity to act like complete ho-bags on national TV.
on March 26, 2017
Great entertainment but the halitosis ohmyosis episode will not play
on May 10, 2014
Thank you! Flavor flav is 1 of my favorite rap pioneers and his group. Plublic enemy is also 1 of my favorite artists of all time. Flavor of love seasons I love to watch over and over and over. But I would say there are a very sexy brodds in season 3 especially my girl Yvonne! Aka GRAVY! FELLAS PURCHASE THIS SEASON U WOULD SEE WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT WHEN U SEE HER. SHE SAID SHE WOULD RUN KFC OUT OF BUSINESS """ AND SHE WOULD SOCK U UP N A BISCUIT!
on April 24, 2013
I think Season 1 was probably the best in the Flavor Of Love series but season 3 would definitely be a close 2nd. A little disappointed that the reunion show (like in Season 2) is not included in the disc set but you can access it online other than that Flavor of Love 3 is a title i would recommend.
on January 18, 2017
I bought this for my friend's birthday because she loves this show so much and season 3 wasn't on Hulu. I think this is a good gift for any fan of the show.
on December 11, 2014
Its missing a few episodes.... it literally jumps from episode 5 to 7 and it lists all episodes too
on January 6, 2015
The DVDs skipped terribly and the last DVD did not even play. I am going to return the set.
on September 16, 2016
Oh man!!!i love flavor flave
on October 4, 2016