Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 45 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 61 reviews
on June 16, 2010
To start off, i really liked these D.V.D's. It was fun watching the show. I just wish that it was fully uncensored and the reunion show was included.

The product is advertised as uncensored, but some parts are censored. Once, Buckwild said the 's' word and it was bleeped out and all the sexual words were bleeped out. Regularly the 'f' word wasn't censored, but when used as a verb (sexually), it was. You'll see. When Flave showed the rest of the girls the photograph of Toasteee, that was censored, and a few other things were censored. I think everything should have been uncensored...

And what happened to the Reunion? I think that it should have been included, even if that meant waiting a few more months for the D.V.D
on August 7, 2017
I watch this show when I need a really good laugh! I wish that both reunions would have been included but they weren't so that's the only draw back. Other than that super funny!
on September 17, 2013
This has to be by far the funniest tv show that was ever made! 20 girls fighting over someone only a mother would love lol! He started it all for VH1 love shows!!! Wish he did more seasons! The box set came fast and in no time I was getting turnt up with chinese fooooooooood and laughing my ass off!
on November 29, 2016
Nothing wrong with the quality upon arrival... just found season 2 weak over all... not as funny & outrageous as season 1 or the season with the twins
on August 26, 2014
I was too happy to get my dvd set. The delivery was on point and all was good! Till I noticed it was no reunion. Dammit that's the best part vh1! But Flavor of love is still the best vh1 reality show hands down! #HappyButSad
on May 28, 2007
I love both seasons of this show...but seing that the reunion show for this season not being part of the dvd release is a little desappointing. Why on earth that explosive reunion show didn't make it to the dvd set? I love the reunion show specially seing Buckwild throwing her shoes at New York & Deelishis, Bootz & Buckwild trying to bitch-slap New York!!! It was the most explosive & violent reunion show that I've ever seen.& i loved it a lot...but still I bought the dvd set cause it was an excellent show reardless that little flaw from the distributers.
on May 21, 2016
My honest to God guilty pleasure. I find it entertaining that a girl pooped on flavor flav's floor it's just too funny.
on September 27, 2016
The best part of season 2 was the reunion. Wish it was included
on December 29, 2016
great
on June 2, 2014
I choose five stars because Flavor of Love 1 and 2 are classics. I loved all the girls but my favorites from season 2 is Buckey, Bootz, New York and Deelishis. I would recommend this for anyone!!!!!!