Flavorstation Home Beverage Maker
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Make Carbonated and Sparkling Beverages at Home
- No Electricity Needed
- Full 20oz CO2 Cylinder Included
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Wholesale to Public||always quality||GOSO Direct|
G-PRIMO100 Features: -Push button to add your own level of fizz. -Add your favorite flavor and customize your drinks. -Try a variety of single serve beverages. -Perfect for the office, on campus, or kitchen. -No electricity required. Product Type: -Soda maker. Number of Items Included: -2. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -15". Overall Width - Side to Side: -4.5". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -9". Overall Product Weight: -6.1 lbs.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This model only accepts the 0.5 L bottles, so that will be a drawback for some. For me it is the best choice, considering just myself in my house. I really like that I won't be lugging home those heavy 2 L bottles from the grocery. My favorite is diet caffeine free cola, and that seems to be the one that is out of stock most often at my Kroger store. I won't have to worry about that now. I always bought some of the grandkids' favorites too, and those usually went flat before their next visit. Now I can have their favorites on hand and make just enough.
This unit is just 15" tall, and will fit under my cabinets. The larger Flavorstation models are 18" tall and that is 3/8" too much for my cabinets. It is narrow and doesn't take up much counter space. The narrow base does make it a little wobbly, so I removed the four rubber feet and it is more stable now.
You can buy this product for less at the company's web site, $49.99, plus free shipping. At the same time you can order extra bottles with no shipping charge for those. I ordered two extra bottles at $7.99 each. With the coupon code FLAVR20 I bought all, the FS100 + 2 extra bottles for 20% off, $52.78. I ordered on Sun. evening, Dec. 16, shipped Mon., Dec. 17, and delivered on Tues., Dec. 18, before 10 AM. That's another advantage of ordering from the web site. I have found that vendors process the orders at their web sites faster than orders through Amazon.
I have plenty of choices for syrups at my local Walmart. They carry the Sodastream flavors. I have already sampled the diet root beer, and I think it is as good as the major brands. The included pumps seem a good idea, and I would have liked to be able to use them, but they don't fit my Sodastream syrup bottles and my Walmart doesn't carry Primo's flavors.
Primo is no longer offering free shipping and coupon discount. The current price is $35 plus $17 shipping charge, total $52. On their website the FS100 is the only model still for sale, leading me to think that that the 14 other models have been discontinued. The company has shifted their focus away from their beverage makers back to their water dispensers after poor results.
Primo is no longer selling any of their models on their website.
I wanted to get my sister a gift but the SodaStream's are so expensive and the refill canisters are proprietary. I found the Primo beverage maker for less that half the price of a SodaStream. AND...they just take a standard CO2 refill that you can get at any sports store.
My sister said is the BEST PRESENT EVER! She uses it every day.
I may end up buying one of these for myself when I need to refill the canister for my SodaStream...it won't cost much more than their refill.
DO NOT BUY THIS MACHINE!!! 1 machine stopped working within a week and another stopped working within a month.
Here is why don't buy it:
1. The first one lasted about a month. My second one broke in less than 1 week. I bought the second one because I thought maybe I did something wrong with the first one and I really liked the first one so...........
2. Primo no longer warranties them. They suggested that I get a new CO2 cartridge as mine might be empty. A cylinder empty after a week when I make about 1.5 liters of soda a day is unlikely but I did so and neither machine worked after doing this. Now I have 3 CO2 cartridges that all are "empty"? I find that unlikely especially since one is not the Primo Sparkler. Since they don't warranty the machine any more, they told me to contact the seller. I am waiting for seller to reply to my email.
3. I now have 3 of the water bottles that only go with this machine. They all have expiration dates on them. Machine # 1 bottle expired in 5/14 (I bought the machine in 7/14) and machine # 2 bottle's expiration date is 10/13. I got that machine this month (8/14). The bottle that I bought individually has an expiration date of 11/14.