HDP Fleabusters Rx for Fleas Plus 3Lb Kills Roaches Kills Ants Odorless
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 3-lbs canister
- Treats approximately 5 rooms
- Children and pets can come in immediately after application
- Treat you carpets, area rugs and baseboards (cracks/crevices)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
For over 30 years, Fleabusters has been successfully used by millions of pet owners. Recommended by veterinarians and pet professionals, Fleabusters is a home environment product for the eradication of fleas. The product is easily applied to carpets, area rugs and baseboard areas of other hard surface floors. It can also be applied on upholstered furnishings. HOW IT WORKS - Fleabusters Rx for Fleas Plus attaches to larvae as they wiggle through and then dehydrates them. Its neutral pH of 7.0 makes it safe for carpets, but also resists repelling pests. Roaches, ants, fleas, and other household pests can sense and avoid alkaline or acidic substances, but crawl right through the natural pH of Fleabusters products. COVERAGE: One cannister will treat up to 1200 sq. ft. or an average sized home with 5 rooms! Because the flea powder is so fine it only requires a small amount applied everywhere to be effective. More is not better! Only a few microscopic crystals are all that's necessary to kill the flea larvae. WHAT TO DO IF IT DOES NOT WORK - The “One Year” satisfaction guarantee is completely unconditional. Owners can return product for a full refund to the manufacturer if not satisfied, or for a replacement if the product fails to last an entire year. If the customer lives in areas with a local Fleabusters service center, then the manufacturer could also apply credit towards in-home services to treat pests associated with pets.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-5 of 822 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- non chemical, so it's safe to use and leave on your carpets and let your pets back into the room
- continues to work for a long time (not sure how long yet but we'll see)
- company stands behind their product
- it's quite messy
- did i mention it's messy
- you do need to keep your pets away while you apply
- you'll need a clean broom (who has a clean broom laying around to use on carpet? so you'll have to buy one)
- you'll need a face mask
- you'll have to move your furniture to get it into the carpet underneath or somehow get it under there otherwise
I searched high and low for this solution and i'm happy with it.
i let my two very sensitive, allergy prone cats back into the rooms after i administered the product per the instructions and both were fine. it's been about three weeks now and all is well (knock on wood) with the flea control and no adverse affects.
Here are some tips if you do buy this:
1) either pour some into a nylon and pat the nylon to disperse it, or tightly wrap it over the top of the canister to make it so that when you shake the powder out, it evenly distributes. trust me. shaking it directly from the container will result in WAY too much coming out in uneven amounts.
2) i bought a cheap push broom to do the majority of the brushing into the carpet, but i also bought a long handled brush to reach under the couch without having to move it. i poured some product onto the brush head facing up, then stuck it under the couch and turned it downward and brushed it into the carpet.
3) buy Adams Plus Flea and Tick Carpet Spray, 16 Oz and use that under your bed so you don't have to move your bed out. it would be virtually impossible to get this FleaBusters all under your bed without having to move your bed. it's just too hard to spread it out because you can't "spray" the Flea Busters. You have to be almost directly over the area shaking it onto it and you can't do that under your bed. the Adams spray is a decent low chemical option that does the trick. make sure the furballs aren't anywhere in the room when you're spraying it or while it dries.
This was my first run in with fleas and I was STUMPED as to how to deal with it after discovering our house can not be bombed due to the propane set up. I originally ordered Hartz Flea and Tick powder from Wally World after discovering that the fleas in our area apparently are too boss to care if your pets have flea collars on. They had one bottle left. Tiny. Not enough for my whole house, and it specified it was only for small areas, not the whole place. I also ordered a carpet spray by Hartz. I was optimistic about this. When I got to Fail-mart to pick up my purchases I was told that they had to substitute for a bigger bottle of the spray. No problem! Wrong. Problem. It wasn't Hartz and it wasn't a pesticide. It was some natural stuff with mostly cloves in it. I called up Wal-dump to complain. I wanted to KILL the bugs. Not have them over for yoga and incense! Clove goes on HAM, not CARPETS. I got a refund, but at that point I had already scheduled a sitter for my kid and pets so I could de-flea my house. I went to multiple pet stores. SAME ISSUE. Pushing these non-chemical solutions on me like a bunch of anti-vaxxers! I was assured, even by my pet-owning fiends, that it would work. I was just being narrow minded. I gave up, bought a flea lamp (those do help a bit) and some flea shampoo made of essential oils, and went home to clean until I cried. By the time I was done the house smelled like a Sensi Party, but there were still fleas hopping everywhere!! All I'd done was piss them off!
So I ordered this product after a lot of research and finding that using Hartz over large areas really wasn't going to be safe. This was my LAST option, and it said 'guaranteed' on the bottle, and the fleas had MULTIPLIED since my last attempts to kill them off like it was a form of protest. So I get this, some actual flea shampoo, and a bunch more of those flea lamps from Amazon at a better price than the local shops had them. I follow the instructions, work that stuff into everything and used a DE powder distributor to make sure I got all the nooks and crannies. I went outside, bathed the dog, brought the cats in and bathed and combed them, and came inside two hours later to sweep up the stuff that was still sitting on the surface. What did I sweep up? DEAD FLEAS. Right away! Oh, glory and joy, I have never celebrated the end of something's life like this! I wept! I texted friends! I facebooked for the first time in ages! I AM THE WORLDKILLER AND IT IS WONDERFUL!
We slept soundly last night for the first time in WEEKS. I am so grateful that this product exists, is in bulk, and is so versatile. I'm ordering more just in case, because I know how easy it is for them to get into areas you wouldn't expect, and I will keep it on hand FOREVER. Thank you!!
I would advise that though it says it is for 5 rooms and I have 8, I honestly thought it would go further since I have a teeny-tiny house. It did NOT. I needed more than one bottle for 800 square feet of home. Don't go light! Buy two!! You won't regret it, and if you have excess you can always wait for a dry day and put it around the outside of your house to cut down on THAT population.
It killed most of the adults within a couple days and as the eggs rehatched it would kill them within 2-3 days. We also had to treat the back yard, the dogs etc but this is the only thing we have found that effectively worked on the carpets short of bombing the house.