Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on December 30, 2012
some reviewers don't even include this album in the best of roxy music in part because it's not as high paced and edgy . Unlike their earlier work it's slower and includes some remakes of other peoples tunes but overall i value it for the original music it does have . thats why i picked it up .
on May 4, 2013
This is one of my all time favorite albums that I had kind of forgotten about until I heard one of the songs in a coffee shop the other day. And then I was like, "I really must get that onto my iPod, stat." It makes me very happy.
on January 20, 2016