- File Size: 2616 KB
- Print Length: 69 pages
- Publisher: Pride Publishing (December 13, 2016)
- Publication Date: December 13, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01M74H1IB
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,938,401 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
In the Flesh Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
If you're looking for a quick, "it is what it is", kind of read, then this is for you. If you're a commuter, I'd recommend this. That being said, this didn't quite do it for "me".
While working undercover to take down the head of the mafia, Vivienne (aka Kate undercover) and her partner infiltrate the strip club owned by their mark, hoping to find a way to get that arrest. While working, Viv can't help but stare at the head dancer, Carly. She's hot and can turn anyone on, even while keeping her clothes on. But when Carly asks Kate/Viv for advice on a dance number, things get hot and heavy, putting things in motion to finally get the bad guys.
I'm not sure if I wasn't able to get in to this because it starts off kind of choppy, but I found the whole undercover sting hard to believe. Therefore, it was hard for me to get into the story. One page they're discussing "getting in" to the club, and then the next page, they're bar tending IN the club. That being said, I understood the instant attraction between Kate/Viv and Carly and the way they hook up is cute and entertaining. I even enjoyed the shake down at the end. But nothing in this stood out for me.
FYI - The only reason my flame rating is high is because of the use of sex toys.
*I received this book from the Jeep Diva in exchange for my honest opinion.
Kate, and her AFT (but not sure what that means!) partner, Mike, are tasked with infiltrating the local crime gang after two other agents disappeared. Kate has to call on her skills as a dancer. Meeting the lady who looks after all the dancers at the club, In The Flesh, Carly, has Kate in a tailspin. Is Carly part of the crime gang they are trying to bring down??
So bloody short!!! Oh, I wanted so much more because I really REALLY enjoyed this one!!
I did not see that coming, no, ma'am, I did not. And I LOVE it when I get surprised like that!
Only two things let it down.
1. we ONLY get Kate. yes, yes yeah, I know, I really do know, but I would have loved to have heard from Carly, i really would.
2. too stinking short!! Cos when you love a book, you always need more.
I would love to read more of this author, I can't see that I've read anything else, but a longer more in depth piece. I would also like to know, will there be more of Kate and Carly??? Please??
**same worded review will appear elsewhere**
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Lesbian Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > LGBT
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > LGBT > Lesbian Romance