Fletchers Mill 6" Federal Peppermill, Silver Metallic Finish
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Gourmet 6-inch silver metallic pepper mill, hand crafted in New Vineyard, Maine
- Patented lock and grind grinding system; variable grinding; from fine to coarse; easily adjust to desired grind
- Fitted with a stainless steel 2-step mechanism which first crushes the peppercorns for enhanced flavor, then grinds the peppercorns to the chosen consistency
- Family owned company, American made products, lifetime guarantee
- Sustainable wood and energy practices
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Fletchers Mill Federal Pepper Mill is tradition at its best. This classically styled mill combines good looks with modern technology. Fletchers TM Mill grinders give them precise control through a patented Lock and Grind grinding system. This unique mechanism ensures perfect consistency - whether fine grinds for fish, medium grinds for gravies or coarse grinds for meats. Grinding is performed in a two-step process: first the peppercorns are crushed to release their natural oils and flavors; next, they are ground to the chosen consistency for perfect results every time. And all mills feature pop-out mechanisms for easy cleaning. Built for exacting chefs who want and need complete control over the seasoning of their dishes. All Fletchersâ€TM wood products are handcrafted in New Vineyard, with American hardwoods, and carry a lifetime guarantee. Outstanding quality, unique design. From raw logs to the finished product the entire process is done in-house and under a watchful eye. That is why the Fletchers are proud to say Made in Maine, Guaranteed for Life. -Doug Fletcher