Other Sellers on Amazon
Flever Dollhouse Miniature DIY House Kit Creative Room with Furniture and Cover for Romantic Valentine's Gift(Old Times Including 3 PCS)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The assembly is suitable for people older than 14 years and need about 3 days.Recently some customers raise a question that it is too hard to assemble it.For this question,we will tell you do not be afraid of this chanllenge.You will get the joy after you have finished assembling it.
- Package includes 3 pcs of kits,which are Rural Diary,Wandering Winter and Happy Corner Finished assembly product size:5.62x3.3x1 inches Package includes all the furnitures and accessories in the pictures
- IMPOTANT NOTE:IF ANY QUESTIONS OR MISSING PARTS FOR ASSEMBLING,please write to us for help.We will right here waiting for you to solve your any problem.The instruction is in English.Each steps has been clearly showed in the instruction with pictures to guide you to DIY the house.
- It's very perfect gift for the Christmas.You could do it by yourself to make the gift more meaningful!
- Note:Glue and batteries are not included in the package because they are not permitted to ship by Air Transportation. So please prepare it by yourself.We recommend you to choose white emulsion or Silicone Liquid Glue.And the batteries should be 3 pcs of button cells like LR44.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Flever, make your life brighter!
Flever, founded since 2009, is a world famous brand focus on 3D DIY miniature dollhouse toys. We are dedicated to providing creative, imaginative, lifesome and beautiful products. We aim to provide better service and product to you. When you have any problems, we will be here to solve your problem!
Flever, make your life brighter!
- Package includes 3 pcs of kits, which are Rural Diary, Wandering Winter and Happy Corner
- Finished assembly product size is 5.62x3.3x1 inches, and the package includes all the furnitures and accessories in the pictures.
It contents the following accessories:
- All furniture and things shown in the pictures.(Need to DIY)
- LED lights
- Battery packs
- Instruction of assemble process
- The assembly is suitable for people older than 14 years and need about 15 hours. You will get the joy after you have finished assembling it.
- The instruction is in English.Each steps has been clearly showed in the instruction with pictures to guide you to DIY the house.
Glue and batteries are not included in the package because they are not permitted to ship by Air Transportation. So please prepare it by yourself. We recommend you to choose white emulsion or Silicone Liquid Glue. And the batteries should be 3 pcs of button cells like LR44.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I have opened the kits from Amazon and it is true that they do not contain batteries. This is a bit odd since the ones I received from China did. That being said, however, the batteries are cheap and I wouldn't let the lack of them keep me from buying these precious kits.
Some points of advice:
*If you use tacky glue, don't be afraid of using a little too much. As you can see from my first two photos the glue will dry transparent.
*Clothespins work great for holding the string of lights in place while the glue dries.
*Have a really good pair of small, pointed paper or craft scissors. You will also need an exacto knife for some of the smaller holes that will need to be cut out.
*If you don't have a fancy cutting and gluing mat, just use an old magazine.
*Sometimes it's easier to put a glob of glue onto the magazine/mat and dip the piece into it before placing it on the model.
*Even though the battery pack was made for LR44, you can use smaller size batteries like 13 as long as they are the same voltage.
*LEDs are polarized (hello? Diode??) So pay attention to the wire colors.
*Be careful gluing the light switch in place that you don't glue the switch into a permanent position.
*Make sure you glue the light string against the front of the can, not the back, or the light won't shine correctly into the right places.
*Don't use much glue on the board that covers the battery pack if you want to be able to change out the batteries in the future.
Review of "In a Happy Corner" -
PLUSES: The picture directions are easy to follow with a bit of studying (a good rule for starting any project), and the paper cutouts are excellent!
SLIGHT MINUSES: There is a scale problem with a few of the accessories: the cake rolls are crazy huge so I just eliminated them and used a slice on the canopy of the store. The jewelry finding chairs are too big and too low - small barrel shaped beads, like the planters, replaced those. And the curtain lace is way too large a scale for the tiny windows. I used some very fine tulle scraps.
I don't like to use dried plant material in any permanent scene because it does eventually disintegrate and sometimes attracts critters. That is just a personal preference, and I think the included pieces are perfectly fine, if out of scale. I use model train landscaping materials, florist tape and bunka which makes wonderful flowers. I had these items in my stash so i had no extra expense for that.
You must buy batteries (a total of 9 to light all three scenes). So figure another $5 to $10 dollars to complete your projects.
Overall, the individuals responsible for these scenes are extremely creative and obviously talented. I would recommend these kits - with the above opinions.😊
Also, I cannot find anyplace in the kits where it says what KIND of button batteries are needed. There are so many types of button batteries out there, of different diameters & thicknesses, that without a battery number it's going to be difficult to find the right kind!