Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
FlexARMOR Compact Digital Camera Case with Carrying Carabiner & Belt Loop by USA GEAR - Works With Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W800 , DSC-W810 , DSC-WX350 and More Sony Point and Shoot Digital Cameras
|Price:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cushioned DuraNeoprene sleeve protects your Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX80 , DSC-W810, DSC-WX80 , DSC-WX9 , DSC-WX220 , DSC-W710 and many other cameras from impacts, drops and bumps
- Velcro enclosure system and scratch-resistant inner lining allow quick access while keeping your device safely stored when not in use
- Built-in belt loop allows for maximum portability and worry-free transportation
- Flexible neoprene conforms to your device's dimensions
- Unmatched Quality - 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty - Fits devices up to 5.5 x 3 x 1 inches
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Here's mine: I want a belt case that lets me get the camera out and in quickly with one hand.
If you want the same thing, this case is not for you.
First, It's too long for the RX100. You will have to dig down to get it and the low belt loop and tight stretchy lip will make pulling it out a two handed operation. One to hold the case down while the other to pulls out the camera. The same with putting it in. You'll have to stretch it out with one hand and insert it with the other. Now if you only do this once an hour, no problem. But I do it every few minutes when on a hike botanizing and it's a pain. Otherwise it's well made, even if the belt loop is too high. The same thing with all zippered pouches. What's needed is a stiff case with a flap on top that has either a velcro or magnetic catch. And for the RX100 1 or 2, it's best to have a vertical case with the hand grip installed on the camera as this will give you the best hold.
BTW. I consider the tripod a freebie so was not very critical of it. It has a ingenious design, is sturdy, and works OK, but there are many other tripod designs which are better.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This case was one of the best I could find out there for my compact Sony HX90v camera, it's a loose fit but better than a tight fit. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Ozgur Ustundag
Simple but effective, gives just enough protection to my Sony RX 100 IIIPublished 11 months ago by I Don't Speak Monkey
I have one of these for my camera and bought this one for my son's new camera. Love the fact that there is some stretch to it. Fits nicely in a purse or fanny pack. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Christina M
As advertised. This appears to be hand stitched which is the only reason I did not give it 4 stars. That said it is solid and the attachment points are well dont. Read morePublished 12 months ago by William c l