Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Flexcut Left-Handed Carvin' Jack, Folding Multi-Tool for Woodcarving, 4 1/4 Inch Closed Length, 6 Blades Included (JKNL91)
|Price:||$107.91 & FREE Shipping|
- Jackknife with 6 carving specific edge tools built in for left handed carvers
- Chisel - Carving Knife - Hook knife - V scorp - gouge Scorp - Straight Gouge
- Includes sharpening strop and Flexcut Gold polishing compound
- Razor-sharp and ready to use right out of the included leather pouch
- Made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Flexcut Carvin' Jack is the first folding multi-tool designed specifically for wood carving. At 3.5 ounces and a closed length of 4-1/4 makes it easy to carry with you. The Flexcut Carvin Jack features 6 blades a Detail Knife, Straight Gouge, Chisel, V-Scorp, Gouge Scorp and Hook Knife. Also comes with a leather belt mounted sheath and custom strop for maintaining the sharpest possible edge.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
The tri-jack came razor sharp out of the box. All 3 blades. I am slicing basswood like apple slices. I have a lot of control while using this blade on the basswood while carving. The locking blades gives me a peace of mind while i am gripping the handle.
I bought the strop with this blade because i read that you are not supposed to sharpen these with stones. Just maintaining the edge with a strop is enough for a razors edge will do.
Someday perhaps I will carve with it... but right now its an indispensable go-to tool for DIY.
- light weight
- It's nice to have a good assortment of carving tools all in once condensed package
Not so good:
- the blades are extremely hard to remove from the handle.
- the main carving knife blade is pretty small and it's hard for me to carve on larger pieces of wood.
- I wouldn't say that this knife is expensive, but compared to a lot of other knives I've purchased it's relatively expensive
BEWARE : when opening the blades, since the blades are sharp and sometimes you can pull out multiple blades, it is very easy to cut yourself.
Looking forward to getting the left hander.