Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on January 12, 2015
I purchased this as one of a few pieces of postpartum shapewear for my belly, this was the first one I wore and I am not happy. The compression is nice, not too tight and not too loose. I'm 5'9 and I weighed 190 right after the baby, so the size XL worked well for me. My only complaint is that the boning on the right side is so severely buckled that the garment is unwearable! I have great posture but I cannot get this to lie flat on the right side no matter what. The left side is great though. If it was symmetrical I would be very happy with this especially for the price but this HURTS.

See pics. I took a picture of my right hand side, one of the left and one more of my middle so you can see the 2 sides and compare.
review imagereview imagereview image
44 comments| 139 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 18, 2015
At first I put this shaper on just like the picture and pulled it right under my breasts, but the sides buckled and it made me look weird. So I pulled it down a bit over my hips and it looked a lot better.. So I'm just going to wear it pulled a little farther down and it seems to do the trick.
on February 1, 2018
I bought this shaper to use after my twins were born, almost exactly one year ago. I was looking specifically for something that was smooth across the tummy (no center seam) and that only covered the waist (ever tried to remove shapewear when you have to use the bathroom really badly? No thanks!) This shaper was perfect. I like that the material is a bit satiny so that my clothes don't catch on it, and you can't really see the seams through my clothing. It has boning in the sides and one in the center of the back, so wearing it for hours and hours at a time can be uncomfortable. But, that being said, I still wear one of these almost everyday because it keeps my silhouette smooth, and helps with residual back pain from having my abs stretched beyond their limits. I own this shaper in two other colors, and after a year of frequent use and laundering, they're still in great shape. Highly recommend!!
on February 17, 2017
Its impossible to get this thing on your body - you have to go either over the head/shoulders or up over your hips. I dont know about you guys but my hips and bust are larger than my waist, so getting this thing into position was no easy feat!! Once it's on, yes it does get the job done and is nice and silky feeling. But my god, it is not worth the struggle.
on February 10, 2016
Got mine today. It does what it's supposed to do, and most importantly it doesn't hurt. It does not squeeze your body the way most shapwears do. You can easily breath and feel confident at the same time. Good buy..at least for me.
UPDATE:
As much as I like it, I have to use it less often because it pressures my intestines and make cause them make noise at the office. I felt disappointed the second time it happened. |=
on September 16, 2017
I encourage you to try this. I did and it made my dress fit much better, look much better and I felt great at the wedding. I was easily able to sit, eat and enjoy everything in comfort. It actually felt good!
on January 7, 2018
Worked wonderfully to keep me sucked in on my wedding day, although by the end of the night the boning was jabbing into my sides.
on May 30, 2016
I am 5'2 and weigh 114. I have a pooch that runs in my family lol. We are petite with bellys. I have to workout and watch what I eat. If I eat a chip or frie my belly will come back like the Terminator. I am still on the hunt for a seamless version. This one was very comfy. I ordered the small, so the xsmall probably could have gotten my tummy flatter. My concern is the boning showing through light colors. This will work for darker/heavier clothing. I want to wear my maxi dresses. A lot of the others have shorts, thongs, ect with them and I am not interested in those. If anyone finds one that is seamless similar to this one, let us know. I have included pictures.
review image
on January 8, 2018
This gets the job done. The only problem I had is the bottom rolls up. It drove me crazy. I was constantly trying to flatten out the bottom through the evening.
on September 22, 2014
I bought this in a large, though I'm normally a medium. I'm glad I did, because it means that this garment is comfortable and prevents unsightly back-fat bulges. I find it works best when pulled up so that there's no gap between the top of this and the bra strap in the back. It works great at smoothing out my 7 months post-partum tummy bulge. It may not be quite as effective as Spanx, but it's also way less expensive and way more comfortable! As an added bonus, the structure it provides helps me remember to sit up straight.