Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapewear Body Briefer with Lace
Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Presto! Laundry Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Baby Gift Guide

Showing 1-10 of 456 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on May 2, 2013
I have a couple squeezy things, but I only wear this and the "miracle suit" one. I don't like having multiple straps yoking my shoulders like an ox, as with the wear-your-own-bra ones, and I HATE the foam padding in every other bra made in the last 20 stupid years; I had a breast reduction already, I'd prefer if they don't look gigantic again. The bra on this is amazing, keeps 'em high, and is pretty should it make an appearance with a low cut shirt.

I have a waist, but also back fat, and it doesn't sink into it like some other materials. The straps are comfy and it doesn't make my butt look flat, nor does it make too much of a line on the crotch/thigh--though it doesn't have that nice soft edge that others do. It's not any different than what regular panties do to me, so I can't complain. The back is high, but not too high, about an inch lower than my underarms.

Recommended for ladies who loathe the padding.
55 comments| 108 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2016
I loved it... Not a fan of the lace for certain dresses but overall I loved it fit as expected I ordered my normal size 36DD
review image
on May 25, 2013
Average control and good breast support. This is a clear attempt to replace the fabulous Flexees 5356, which they unfortunaly discontinued. That was by far the best one piece briefer made in the last years. This briefer does 60% of the job 5356 did. Straps are really thin and hurts a little on your shoulder. Back coverage raises high and provides good support and shaping on back side. I purchased a 38C and it runs slightly larger than the Flexees 5356. Unfortunatley, although not being a great body briefer, this is probably the best there is right now in the market. Let`s just hope Flexees returns with Flexees 5356.
77 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2013
The fabric is comfortable in addition to giving your body excellent support. I wore this under a summer-weight dress to a wedding and forgot I even had it on. I took another reviewer's advice and ordered one size larger than I normally wear (if you wear a 34, order a 36); this resulted in a perfect fit. Great product.
on August 11, 2013
Not as good as the 5356 (note: Maidenform- what were you thinking in discontinuing that great garment?!) in terms of all over control. However- it serves quite well to greatly minimize bustline, which has prompted me to buy another one. Decent medium control. I have worn shapers every day for the last 20 years- so I consider myself a bit of an authority on this!
44 comments| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2013
This body brief looks nice on. I like the sexiness of the lace on the bra cups. However, after 2 washings the lace was brittle and tore. I washed it separately on delicate, however my care did not matter. I bought 2 of these and both tore at the lace around the bra cup.
on April 4, 2013
I love Flexees brand- this item was exactly as described- comfortable fit with good support, good quality. I am busty and have no waist--this brief actually pulls everything together to make me look like I have one. Highly recommend it
on May 10, 2013
I ordered by my cup size and what I got was ridiculous. I couldn't get it passed my thighs and I am a 2X
on December 22, 2013
I like this because it fits snug but very comfortable. Holds the not as firm as I'd like places and gives me a nice sleek look. The bra part even though it's sheer and lacy shapes my breasts (D cup) very nicely and makes them look very perky. Even though this is like a girdle it looks pretty sexy. No complaints!

p.s. Only wash in a washer with hand-wash setting, cold water. Comes out fine. Otherwise wash by hand. Then hang up to dry.
on May 16, 2014
The waist area gives nice support and shaping - it doesn't erase existing bulges but helps shape the waist a bit better. The bra part is not much more than thin lace, so those in larger breast size will fell less than supported. If I shorten the shoulder straps enough to be supportive, it starts digging into my shoulders painfully and I feel like my chest is being smooshed flat and making me look bigger overall. So it seems to improve the waist, but less than desirable effect in the chest area.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.