Flexible 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set, Heat Resistant And BPA Free (Red)
- Low Return Rate: 28% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.2 star rating with over 700 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "kitchen spatulas"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★ SET OF 3 - flexible silicone spatulas includes small and medium sized spatulas plus large sized spoon style spatula.
- ★ CRYSTAL-LIKE plastic handles with holes for hanging.
- ★ HEAT RESISTANT - up to 450 degrees F (232 C).
- ★ DISHWASHER SAFE - it's safe in the dishwasher, stain and odor resistant.
- ★ BPA-free, and FDA Approved, safe for use on non-stick and ceramic surfaces.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Silicone Spatula Set. Flexible 3-Piece Silicone Spatula Set, Heat Resistant And BPA Free (Red)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've used them with hot and cold items. I use one for beef, one for chicken, and one for veggies.
The green one I use to chop vegetables gets used the most. I sharpen my knives at least once a week so I was expecting that one to go first. It has faint little scratches, that's all.
for the person who commented on the cut marks... well every single cutting board i have; wood, plastic, corian etc, has knife marks... that is why we use them, to protect our counter tops.
these are inexpensive and very flexible in use.
When they get brittle and crack - pitch them and buy more as they are cheap enough. (inexpensive, not quality)
whatever i slice, chop, dice, etc, i just roll it like a tube and dump where i need the food to go. Or to dump the scraps in the trash.
Bought these for our RV as they do not take up any space and are very light weight.