Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on March 22, 2017
As the title and other reviews point out, this thing is fast, even on a gentle slope. Was a hit with my kids and their friends.
on December 9, 2016
Pretty much satisfied ,the only experience that I found with this product that it tends to curl up in the front other than that we loved it
on May 10, 2017
This snow screamer is really nice except for the handles. One of them came off when my daughter was snow boarding. But overall it serves my purpose
on January 2, 2017
I did not receive the color scheme that was pictured so that was a little disappointing. Bottom is very slick so it should fly down hills quite well. Does seem to be a little bit flimsy. Haven't had snow yet so I will update this post after we get to actually use it.
on February 13, 2016
This one is great and runs very fast! No issues, extremely happy with the purchase!
on January 7, 2016
Sent it as a Christmas gift to my nephews in Philly. AWESOME Gift, excellent packaging.
on January 24, 2017
Well they sent the wrong color...I didn't order the army green one...but we were headed to the mountains the next day so kinda stuck...
It works great. Grand daughters had fun on a "boy one" they said. LOL
on March 11, 2017
Worked great
on January 31, 2015
I love it. I paid a LOT for this, so that it would arrive in time for Christmas. I think the price is far too high for a sled that is no more special than the sleds that Target had for $20 (but sold out before I could go back to get one!).
However, that being said, the review is about the sled and NOT the price, and the sled is AWESOME. :-) You won't be disappointed with a sled like this.
Be warned though, it IS so smooth on the bottom that a few times, as my son tried to get it up the hill, it went out of his grip with his large gloves, and zoomed back down the hill, lol.
on December 25, 2016
Was finally able to use this yesterday, wouldn't travel more than 30 yards before coming to a stop. Smaller one I got works great. Got a dud.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.