Flexible Flyer Swing N Glide III Swing Set with Plays
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Four-legged tubular-steel gym set with wave slide, two swings, and an air glider swing
- Swing features kid comfort seat with vinyl-covered adjustable height chains
- Six-foot slide; two child air glider swing with sturdy seats and foot rests
- All painted parts and HDPE plastic parts have UV protection no fade feature
- Designed for children from two to 10 years old; 180-day limited warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Flexible Flyer 42016T Features: -Air glide rider for 2.-2 kid comfort swings with adjustable height vinyl coated 2/0 chain.-Powder coat painted steel tube frame with UV protectorant.-Up to 5 children can play on gym set at once.-Made in the USA.-Distressed: No.-Country of Manufacture: United States.Dimensions: -6' Wave slide with UV protectorant to prevent fading.-72'' H x 119'' W x 96'' D, 60 lbs.-Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 72.-Overall Width - Side to Side: 119.-Overall Depth - Front to Back: 96.-Overall Product Weight: 60.Assembly: -Tri lingual assembly manual. Slide Color: Ivory
The Swing N' Glide III Swing Set from Flexible Flyer is designed to provide multiple kids from two to 10 years old with hours of outdoor fun--at an affordable price. The four-legged swing set frame is constructed to last of powder-coated, painted steel tubing. The frame supports an attached, six-foot slide on one side and the middle of the set suspends two traditional, stiff swings seats that support kids without squishing them as well as an air glider swing. Each individual seat on the play set can support a child weighing up to 105 pounds. Altogether the set holds up to 525 pounds and up to five kids at a time. Built to last, all painted parts and plastic parts of the play structure are treated with a UV protection no fade feature. The swings are suspended with vinyl-covered, height adjustable 2/0 chains. Please note: adult assembly is required for this play set. Anchoring this play set is strongly recommended.
- Assembled dimensions: 9.9 by 8 by 6 feet / 119 by 96 by x 72 inches (LxWxH)
- Suggested age range: two to 10 years old
- Weight capacity per seat: 105 pounds
- Total maximum weight limit: 525 pounds
- Maximum of five children can play on this product
- Adult assembly required
- Made in the USA
- Tri-lingual assembly manual included
- 180 day limited warranty
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 87 x 17.5 x 10.75 inches; 67 Pounds
- Item model number : 42016T
- Department : ""
- Date First Available : July 20, 2010
- Manufacturer : Flexible Flyer
- ASIN : B003NSXZ62
Best Sellers Rank:
#629,284 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
- #4,119 in Play Sets & Playground Equipment
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Order the anchor kit from the same producer of this item...unless you want to see your kids hurt. The base is not stable at all, even with the slide attached; so without the anchors the whole structure may swing dangerously while the kids use the swings or the see-saw.
Overall it is safe (once anchored), no exposed parts that may hurt kids, no sharp edges, and the chains has a plastic cover, so you don't get your kids tempted to put their fingers between the chain rings.
The quality is low; you pay for what you get after all. The swings are anchored nicely, but the see-saw is really badly designed.
There are 2 pipes that goes up, and has to be attached to the top bar; which requires 2 plastic caps for each pipe. Putting that part together was a chore, and after a bit of use, the plastic covers just snapped and broke. This is due the fact that the design is really poor, and the nuts and bolts that are included are quite short, so the pressure plus the torque applied by the kids swinging, will just go to stress that area and eventually break the plastic covers.
Not bad but will not last for more than a year or 2 probably; better go for a more expensive solution, but that can last longer
Thankfully I've got a pretty rockin' set of pliers to reshape the crossbar with. After a few hours of heartache and hard labor I got it to work.
On top of all that the little plastic individual swings are pieces of junk. My daughters are learning to swing and just slide right off. Why not include normal rubber swing seats that keep you from sliding, charge $20 extra, and have a decent product?
Oh, that is after you hire the right person to machine the parts for a few extra bucks.
I would much rather spend $300 and not have my daughters falling while swinging due to product malfunction!
May be 2 stars is a little too gracious, but I believe in grace.
Assembly was a chore, but aren't all these unassembled items that way? All kinds of nuts and bolts, yes it took me several hours (4 maybe) to get it together. At least the parts for each section (swing, slide, etc.) were bagged separately which helped a lot. The instructions were adequate, I've dealt with worse. All in all I'm happy with the unit for the price paid. My little grandson likes it too, and he gets the deciding vote.
- assembly took about 3 hours. Make sure you have the tools required by the instruction manual before hand
- instructions were actually pretty easy to follow
- swing set itself feels pretty solid. The cross bar and legs seem sturdy. I did buy the anchor set for this swing set which helps it stay in place.
- small footprint compared to some of the much larger sets but its probably limited as to how long it will last. I've read some reviews stating this issue with durability but time will tell.
- the box it arrived in is fairly big but it came via FedEx, its not huge in my opinion.
-I'd sum this up as a good inexpensive swing set that doesn't take up a lot of space, but don't expect a top of the line set either. It's a value swing set and it works for some and according to reviews not for others. Good luck and enjoy.