- Magnet designed to hold on one side only directly to flat steel surface. Multiple Poles are evenly spread across its surface to prevent sliding. It does not hold well to other magnets.
- Magnet holds up to 6 pounds per linear foot on contact with flat, smooth ferrous steel, without layer of material between magnet and steel. Minimum recommended length for magnet is 2"
- Adhesive covered by peel-off liner is on non-magnetic side. Adhesive is pressure-activated, permanent, acrylic type with initial tack and minimum of 24 hour cure time requirement.
- Adhesive bonds to clean, smooth and uniform surfaces made of paper, wood, stainless steel, painted steel, aluminum, glass, and rigid plastics. For best results see full product description.
- Magnet withstands temperatures from 0-150 degrees Fahrenheit. Made in USA.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Flexible Magnet Tape - 1/16" thick x 1/2" wide x 100 feet (1 roll)
|Price:||$24.18 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Small Parts|
|Material Type||Ceramic magnet powder bonded with synthetic rubber.|
|Hazardous Material Type||Y Unknown|
|LowerTemperature Range||0 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||100 feet|
|Overall Width||0.50 inches|
|Upper Temperature Range||150 Degrees Fahrenheit|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I also used some to make vent covers to close off the vents in the basement. The magnet strips are strong enough to keep the covers on.
I have quite a bit leftover, so I use it to turn my kids projects into refrigerator magnets. Lots of fun.
1. Adhesive seems to be adequate for light duty and craft applications
2. Magent is strong enough for light duty applications
3. Easy to cut with a regular pair of scissors
Oh, I know, it's because, if you look closely, the listing says "HAZMAT Y unknown", but when you receive this garbage, and try to return it, you'll find it can't be returned because it is a hazardous material. Hazmat, my az!
I had to use extra glue to get it to stick to the screen.
It is not flexible enough for this application.
The magnet is too weak that even two pieces of paper with clip do not stick to the magnet.
The magnet power is way too weak...
Somehow Amazon.com do not accept return such that I have to throw away a whole package.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's reasonably strong for building a $4-5 dollar pc led that could have cost $20-25. In fact I still have enough left to make 20 more of these leds!!Published 24 days ago by Amazon Customer
Haven't gotten to try them out yet. But if it works it will be a great price.Published 17 months ago by Maureen D.
The tape side isn't sticky enough and the magnetic side isn't very strong. I wouldn't purchase this item again based on my experience with it.Published on June 25, 2014 by MyHomeZoo