Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Flexible Plastic Cutting Board Mats set, Colorful Kitchen Cutting Board Set of 3 Colored Mats
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★ BPA-free anti-Microbial Material, non-toxic.
- ★ COLOR CODED - three assorted colors for use with different types of food to prevent cross-contamination.
- ★ EASY to store and easy to sanitize.
- ★ FLEXIBLE - can be bent or funneled to help unload chopped ingredients into waiting pots and pans.
- ★ SAFE - it's safe in the dishwasher, won't retain odors or dull your knives, protects the countertops.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Lightweight, flexible and easy to use on any flat surface. won't retain odors or dull knives, Avoid cross contamination, use a different one for each food group.The best Kitchen Cutting Mat Set.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've used them with hot and cold items. I use one for beef, one for chicken, and one for veggies.
The green one I use to chop vegetables gets used the most. I sharpen my knives at least once a week so I was expecting that one to go first. It has faint little scratches, that's all.
for the person who commented on the cut marks... well every single cutting board i have; wood, plastic, corian etc, has knife marks... that is why we use them, to protect our counter tops.
these are inexpensive and very flexible in use.
When they get brittle and crack - pitch them and buy more as they are cheap enough. (inexpensive, not quality)
whatever i slice, chop, dice, etc, i just roll it like a tube and dump where i need the food to go. Or to dump the scraps in the trash.
Bought these for our RV as they do not take up any space and are very light weight.