|Item Weight||110 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FR3.5KAXLE7285|
3,500 lb. Flexiride Torsion Axle (72" Frame Width, 85" Hub Face)
|Price:||$599.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3,500 lb. Capacity, 72" Frame Width, 85" Hub Face
- 5 Bolt - 4.5" Bolt Circle (2 5/8" Center Stud to Center Stud)
- Axle construction offers superior resistance to abrasive road elements, increasing the axle life.
- The high quality proprietary formula rubber guarantees a smoother ride and longer life.
- Eliminates the need for trailer springs.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
The Flexiride rubber torsion axle consist of three primary components: a rubber cartridge, support bushing and spindle arm. The cartridge is comprised of strong proprietary formula rubber bonded to a steel shaft. The bonding process used results in a bond strength exceeding the strength capabilities of the associated steel parts. Unlike the solutions used by competition, the system operates in shear rather than compression providing more angular compliance, a better damping effect and a smoother ride. The nylon support bushing maintains camber and contributes additional damping control. The spindle arm is a one piece forging with a splined joint connecting it to the cartridge. The splines, at six degree intervals, make an exceptionally strong connection while providing a range of starting angles. Five year warranty on components.