Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Flexrake LAR136 Hula-Ho Pro Landscape Rake with 36-Inch Head

on May 24, 2017
arrived with handle scratched up along most of its length even tho it was boxed. Might have been a return even tho I purchased a new tool. The working end looks new. otherwise appears to be a quality tool.
on August 14, 2011
I have owned several similar rakes in the past. When I moved I neglected taking them with me. Purchased flexrake on amazon because it was the best bargain for the money. After using it to regrade and seed my lawn after a construction project tore up the yard I find it did the job perfectly just the amount of strength and weight.Plastic coated handle is nice because it keeps your hands clean unlike aluminum that oxides and gives you black hands. Good delivery good product will last for many years.
5 people found this helpful
on February 1, 2013
Gets the job done. Also gives a good ab workout if you're trying to move gravel! Can't think of anything else it should do.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.