Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Flexrake Scissors Model Rake & Spade with Metal Handle
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on April 19, 2009
I enjoy this type of scooper better than the 2 piece shovel scoopers because I like to fling the poop over the fence(into the woods) and find I can achieve this task better with this type of scooper. The ones with the wooden handles don`t weather as well in the elements and tend to break.
on October 22, 2015
I purchased one of these locally, several years ago & it's still working today. It's weatherproof, sturdy & is easy to get the job done. Neadless to say, when I found this item on Amazon, I had to get another.
on June 1, 2016
Well made, sturdy feel. Just moved into a desert environment with an as yet unfinished sand and stone yard. The forks are big enough to let the sand and stones fall through. Also, the solid shovel side will be good on turf or walkways.
on February 14, 2016
terrible rake, one tong bent within two days of using it. It is ok for small dogs but hard to pick up my Australians Shepherds poo. It is also cold on your hands if it is cold outside, I will go back to my Four Paws scissor rake what a waste of money.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 13, 2011
I have had one of these scooper pooper rakes for many years and it has been one of the best and durable rakes I have owned. The old rake that is about 12 years old is still in good shape. I decided to buy I new rake just in case the old one finally goes broke. I have used this rake for picking up pine straw, mounds of grass clippings, sticks, and various other items on the ground. I can easly pick those items up, drop them in the recycle container or trash container. Saves a lot on the ol' back. Most versatile picker upper I have ever used. Outstanding more ways than one. Great multi-tasking rake and very well made.
on May 28, 2013
I have looked everywhere for another one of these, and finally found one. I'm so grateful, and I will take MUCH better care of it. Just the right size, both pieces attached scissor-like are just perfect to my way of thinking.
on July 7, 2011
Thank goodness Amazon carried this type of Scooper!
My old one finally gave out.
There is no better product on the market that is as
durable and back saving for an older person.
Love it!
on December 11, 2013
This item worked and served its purpose especially when I was pregnant. I have had it for about 2yrs and now it is starting to bend and isn't picking up well. After years of so many uses it is time for a new.
on April 3, 2014
Just what I wanted, makes the "chore" so much easier!! Sturdy and the fact that the two parts stay together like a scissors is so convenient!!
on July 1, 2016
Ok. So the tines are cheap like the wood handled options, but these work just as well, and you don't need to fear snapping the handles like the other models. Works well, would recommend.