- Recyclable plastic liner for waste and recycling receptacles
- Made of HDPE for strength and vapor resistance
- Star seal bottom reduces the risk of leakage and allows even weight distribution
- Coreless roll is compact to save storage space
- Colorants are free of heavy metals to reduce toxicity
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Flexsol HDPE Waste Can Liner, Coreless Roll, Star Seal
|Price:||$35.09 - $195.99|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Flexsol plastic waste receptacle liner is made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) for strength and vapor resistance, and has a star seal bottom to reduce the risk of leakage and provide even weight distribution. This liner comes in a coreless roll to reduce storage space requirements, and the colorants are free of heavy metals to reduce toxicity.
FlexSol Packaging Corporation manufactures a variety of bags, films, wraps, and can liners. The company, founded in 1999, is headquartered in Pompano Beach, FL.
Top Customer Reviews
update: The liners I purchased and wrote this review for are the 33 gallon, 0.669 gauge, 33"X40" bags. I see they are no longer in stock and may not be re-stocked. Sorry to see this.