- Plastic liner for waste and recycling receptacles
- Made of LDPE for high strength and puncture resistance
- Star seal bottom reduces the risk of leakage and allows even weight distribution
- Liners are individually folded and stacked in a dispenser box
- Colorants are free of heavy metals to reduce toxicity
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Flexsol LDPE Waste Can Liner, Star Seal, White
|Price:||$26.00 - $31.94|
|Material Type||Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE)|
Customers Also Shopped For
The Flexsol plastic waste receptacle liner is made of low-density polyethylene (LDPE) for high strength and puncture resistance, and has a star seal bottom to reduce the risk of leakage and provide even weight distribution. This white plastic liner is folded and stacked in a dispenser carton.
FlexSol Packaging Corporation manufactures a variety of bags, films, wraps, and can liners. The company, founded in 1999, is headquartered in Pompano Beach, FL.