Flexzion Cold Press Juicer Machine - Masticating Juicer Slow Juice Extractor Maker Electric Juicing Vertical Stand for Fruit, Vegetable, Greens, Wheat Grass & More with Big Cup & Juicing Bowl
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Produce drier pulp than centrifugal juicers, and extracts more juice from fruits, vegetables, leafy greens, wheatgrass, etc... Squeezes ingredients with minimal oxidation, preserving natural taste & nutrients lost by high-speed centrifugal juicers that grind, crush, and heat
- The cold press juicer machine operates by first grind the fruit and vegetables into a pulp and then squeeze the water out of the pulp, creating juice; It separates the pulp to enjoy more juice and less foam
- The juicer removes excess pulp from the juice that is not wanted. Coarse Strainer, Blank Strainer, and Tofu Box is optional.
- Wide mouth feed tube to accommodate most produce whole; juice without precutting. Multi purpose juicer works with both fruits and vegetables; Support continuous juicing with automatic pulp ejection with separate juice outlet and pulp outlet
- The juice tap / cap can be fixed onto the juice outlet to contorl the flow of juice to the juice pitcher. Close the juice tap valve to pre-mix your juice, if desired. Closing the cap and adding water to the auger housing helps to pre-rinse the juicing screen for easier clean up; It is detachable for easy cleaning by simply pour water through between juices
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Flexzion||Amazon.com||ForsousDirect||DOMU Brands LLC||Electronics Expo||Amazon.com|
Cold-pressed juice refers to juice that uses a hydraulic press to extract juice from fruit and vegetables, as opposed to other methods such as centrifugal or single auger. Cold pressed juices contain many beneficial nutrients and low longer-chained carbohydrates like dietary fiber. This slow masticating juicers crush and grind the fruits and vegetables to extract the juice, then filter out the pulp. It's low speed motor with high torque power prevents oxidation and preserves the live enzymes, nutrients, and essential vitamins destroyed by friction or heat. The motor can operate at low RPM and generate high torque power, enough to crush through hard vegetables such as carrots or fibrous vegetables such as celery. An excellent choice for gift, present and juice cleanse.
- Top Quality 150W AC motor with low speed of 65 RPMs
- 1x Cold Press Juicer Machine - Masticating Juicer Slow Juice Extractor Maker Electric Juicing Vertical Stand for Fruit, Vegetable, Greens, Wheat Grass & More with Big Cup & Juicing Bowl
- 1x User manual with top 10 cold press juicing recipes
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Centrifugal juicers get a lot more juice out of things like leafy items that don't give up juice without a good squeezing. The drawback has been that masticating juicers need things cut up in little pieces, while centrifugal juicers often come with a feed chute the size of a medium apple. This juicer exceeds the biggest centrifugal juicer I've tried. It has a blade half way down the feed chute that will chop an apple in half, and the chute is so tall that you can drop full size celery stalks and carrots in and they generally self-feed.
Another solved issue is pulp buildup. There is a silicone scraper that rotates counter to the screen and keeps it constantly scraped clean. so things don't back up or clog.
I just set it up so the pulp chute is over the trash can and the juice spout is over a tall cup. There is a hinged rubber stopper you can use to stop the juice dribble while you change cups.
I found myself quickly running out of things to juice. The juice came out with a bit of floating pulp, but I've found that a pour through a fine metal strainer gets rid of it. Usually I just drink it. This is the fastest and easiest juicer I've used. The only design flaw I've noticed is the cleanup on a small channel the pulp goes through to exit the base. It gets a plug of pulp that is hard to get at. The juicer comes with a toothbrush with a hook on the end that gets most of it, but I still had trouble getting a few last celery strings out of it.
Overall, this is a huge upgrade on any juicer I have tried in the past, including two masticating juicers that I was mostly happy with. I love that I don't have to chop everything up tiny and make a big mess. It is so much easier to juice without having to chop, feed each individual piece in, and use the pusher. It's just so much more efficient, and is still highly effective. Juice tastes great and I can see myself juicing more now that I don't have to do so much chopping first.