- Compact design
- All metal construction
- LED display
- High stabilized output voltage
- Short circuit protection
Flexzion DC Compact Power Supply 15V 1A - Adjustable Variable Regulated Digital Precision Equipment with LED Display Multimeter Test Hook Probe Clip Cable AC Lab Grade for Cell Phones Electronics
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This DC Power Supply features a very high quality variable 0-15V and current 0-1A. Comes with high reliability, low noise and circuit overload protection, it's an excellent useful tool for cell phone and various communication equipment maintenance. High precision and good technique to protect the product safety and reliability. As a single output precision DC power unit, DC power supply offers output voltage and current that are continuously adjustable within the rated range. Sensitive with sound and light alarm can be excluded from a short circuit after the resumption of output automatically in one seconds.
- Operating Conditions Specifications:
- Weight: 4.3 lbs
- Supply Voltage: AC 110V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Working Temperature: -10 degrees Celsius ~ 40 degrees Celsius
- Relative Humidity: less than 90 percent
- Storage Conditions: -20 degrees Celsius ~ 80 degrees Celsius
- Relative Humidity: less than 80 percent
- Stable Voltage Specifications:
- Output Voltage: 0-15V,0-1A
- Voltage Stability: less than or equal to 0.01 percent + 2mV
- Load Stability: less than or equal to 0.01 percent + 2mV
- Ripple Noise: less than or equal to 1 MVRMS(RMS)
- Temperature Coefficient: less than or equal to 300PPM/ degrees Celsius
- AC Input must be 110V
- Ventilation: Radiator at the rear of the equipment should Not be Blocked out
- Please don't use it in the environmental temperature exceeds 45 degrees Celsius
- Please read the user's manual before use
- 1x 15V 1A DC Power Supply Regulated Digital Precision Variable Test Equipment Phone
- 1x Multimeter Test Lead Wire (pair)
- 1x Multimeter Probe Cable
- 1x Manual
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wanted a DC supply to replace thermocouples and thermophile's. One generates about 30mv DC and the other about 750mv DC. I was thinking how can I get more span control below 1 volt. Well here's what you get all on one multi lead output. A standard USB connector, a pair of alligator leads, mini clamp leads. Then my pleasant surprise the yellow and green mini clamp leads are attenuated to 50% voltage, exactly what I needed!!!. For $42 you can't be this little supply. You can even measure voltage too! Might by another for my bench not just my truck.
Update: it also senses rf on a verticle signal strength bar type meter. Too bad the snipped off the blue secondary leads on the transformer, I could have had a 10 volt AC source to do with what I want.
I like the fact that it has overcurrent protection. When you push it too hard, it beeps and the output shuts down for a few seconds. Then it turns back on again. The alternative would be blowing fuses or the unit truly overheating. Both of those would be less attractive options.
The instruction manual is a hilarious read.