Flexzion Sous Vide Cooker Machine - Immersion Circulator Thermal Cooking Pod with Digital LCD Display Temperature for Professional & Home Cooking Kitchen Culinary Tool
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sous vide is a cooking technique that utilizes precise temperature control to deliver restaurant quality, consistent results; Our easy-to-use Sous Vide Cooker brings sous vide to your home, so you can enjoy a cooking technique made famous by professional chefs for its incredible results
- Features a powerful heater that keeps water temperature throughout the cooking duration consistent, making sure that individual portions of food cook evenly until perfection; An attachable and adjustable clamp for the pot is included so you can fix and stabilize the cooker and watch it cook your food perfectly
- A versatile cooking tool for everything from Beef, Chicken, Pork, Seafood, Egg, Pasta, Chocolate, Baking, Salad, Dessert, Breakfast, Cocktail to Vegetarian. Bring professional cooking method to your home kitchen
- Easy of use control buttons with Large LCD Display - Large digital LCD display that lets you control the time and temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit via the touch panel buttons; No Wifi, Bluetooth or App download needed, simply use the buttons on the cooker to control the time and temperature settings of the Sous Vide cooker
- Accurate thermostat temperature control - Allow settings within +/- 1% degree and the circulation of the heating water pump keeps the water moving in order to produce a constant temperature
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Sous vide is a cooking technique that utilizes precise temperature control to deliver restaurant quality, consistent results. High-end restaurants have been using sous vide cooking for years to cook food to the exact level desired, every time. The technique produces results that are impossible to achieve through any other cooking method. Our easy-to-use Sous Vide Cooker brings sous vide to your home, so you can enjoy a cooking technique made famous by professional chefs for its incredible results.
How does sous vide work?
Sous vide cooking is easy and can be done in 3 simple steps:
First, attach your cooker to a pot or container, add water to in between the Min and Max lines, and set the time and temperature according to your desired level of doneness.
Next, add your food and ingredients in sous vide sealed bag and clip it to the side of the pot or container.
Finally, you can finish by searing, grilling, or broiling the food to add a crispy, golden exterior layer.After that you can enjoy the best-cooked meal you've ever had!
- Temperature Min C Room Temperature: 5 C (41 F)
- Temperature Max C: 100 C(212 F)
- Temperature Stability: C +1% -1%
- Thermal Power: 800W Max (110V)
- Circulation Pump: 8.50 LPM / 2.25 GPM Max
- Max Bath Size: 15L
- Input Power: 110-120V
- Wetted Materials: Stainless steel housing, Polypropylene (pump cap)
- Sous Vide Cooker
- Adjustable Ring Clip
- User's Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*EDIT* after some play, it works and has finally reached the desired temp (155F). as it turns out a time setting must be successfully entered for this unit to function properly. once the desired temp is finally reached it will begin to countdown. if the timer isnt set it wont ever turn the motor on for longer than a temp reading in the 90s. the timer setting will frequently give me problems as it will flash back to the default temperature reading while trying to set a time--which makes it a pain to setup--sometimes it will just flash a solid red even with a successful setting. also remember that the left portion is hours and the right side is minutes--that was a little confusing at first but after some trial and error its fine. ive given it one more star--but with all this work for something so simple i still would have returned it and bought a unit that actually works with less fuss
The only way I'll cook chicken anymore.
When deciding how to review this, I considered cooking a steak and showing you the end result. But all that does is expound the benefits of sous vide and tell you if this device can do its job properly. Presumably, if you're looking at this device, you already know the benefits of sous vide. And in short, the answer is YES, it gets the job done. Instead, I thought it would be better to show how well it stacks up against Anova's cooker.
The device comes in a plain white box with a plastic tray holding the cooker, the clamp and an 8-page manual. It looks remarkably similar to the Anova cooker and I had to look twice a few times to make sure which device I was holding onto. The device is well-built, with rubberized plastic top, metal cage, plastic bottom cap and flat digital display. It weighs 2.3 pounds (without the clamp), which is what my Anova weighs as well. The clamp is not a robust as the Anova clamp, but it holds the cooker in place just fine. The Flexzion clamp fits the Anova and vice versa, so they appear to be built to similar dimensions.
The setup is simple. You really don't need the manual to figure it out. Clamp the cooker to your containers, fill with water and vacuum-sealed food so that the water level is between the min and max levels, plug in the device, press on the thermometer button and scroll to the desired temperature, click on the play button. That's it. When the device reaches the desired temp, it will beep. It will then continue to maintain this temperature. The Anova functions identically, except that I don't have to hit any buttons first to change the goal temperature. Other reviewers for this device say this only displays Celcius. The manual tells you how to change it to Fahrenheit: "Hold down the Play/Start button for 3 seconds." Sure enough, after 3 seconds, it beeps and displays the letter F.
Heating time: 5/5
This is the most important test. Once a given temperature is reached, it doesn't take much energy to keep it at the goal temperature. Afterall, a well-insulated cooler can maintain a goal temperature for hours without any help at all. Therefore, reach the goal temperature is a much more challenging test. To test the Flexzion against the Anova, I filled my container with 10 quarts of water. I made sure the temperature was at 71F (temp of my tap water) and was consistent with an external thermometer. I then set the goal temp of 130F (the cooking temperature of steak). I did this for both the devices. The Anova reached this temperature at 26 minutes. The Flexzion reached this temperature at 23 minutes. Nice.
Everything seemed to be running great initially, but partway through the heating process, I noticed the Flexzion started making a periodic fluttering sound. You can hear it in the video I posted. It's less noticeable than the video makes it sound, especially when you're a few feet away, but I never heard the Anova do this. I was concerned the Flexzion was in trouble, but it continued to run just fine.
Additional quirks with the Flexzion... The temperature doesn't always given round numbers. For example, I can't get 130F exactly. It skips to 130.1F. When maintaining the goal temp, the current temp display can go up by about 1 degree more, but quickly comes back to the goal. An external thermometer doesn't show such variation.
Despite the quirks, it's important to remember that this device will achieve the goal of sous vide cooking. You'll get the same tender, juicy chicken breast and full-thickness medium-rare steaks with this device. It doesn't have the Bluetooth or Wifi, but I've never made use of these features on my Anova.
In summary, while the Anova has a bit more finesse, the Flexion Sous Vide cooker is more than capable. If you're thinking about sous vide, but can't justify going over $100 on it, this is a excellent option.