- Series: Flies for (Book 4)
- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: The Lyons Press; 1st edition (October 1, 1992)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0936644133
- ISBN-13: 978-0936644134
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.2 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,841,208 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Flies for Saltwater Paperback – Numbered Edition, October 1, 1992
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Not enough Detail on several patterns.
2. For some patterns materials were shown on the fly but not described in the recipe ---- did they mysteriously become attached to the fly?
3. The text also is available in a CD Rom that is worth the money.
4. I should have bought the "soft cover" version then I would not be out as much money and it would have balanced better on my flytying bench.
5. All-in-all I felt that the minimum elements were covered in a minimal way the result is a minimal product.