Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Flight Club: Rebel, Reinvent, and Thrive: How to Launch Your Dream Business Paperback – March 28, 2016
|New from||Used from|
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Felena is a long-time entrepreneur and marketing maven. Her latest venture, Hera Hub, is a spa-inspired shared workspace and community for female entrepreneurs. This as-needed, flexible work and meeting space provides a productive environment for growing businesses. Hera Hub members have access to a professional space to meet with clients and to connect and collaborate with like-minded business owners, thus giving them the support they need to be prosperous. The business supports hundreds of freelancers, entrepreneurs, and nonprofits in over 16 industry segments. Felena and Hera Hub have been featured in Inc Magazine, the BBC News, Forbes, and the New York Times. After building three successful locations, she is now expanding across the United States via a licensing model. Her goal is to support over 20,000 women in the launch and growth of their business by 2020. Learn more about Hera Hub - www.HeraHub.com and the company's expansion at www.HeraHubExpansion.com
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
As a female entrepreneur with 7 years in business, I still found great value in her “Steps to Start” resources. This book bonus is a GREAT resource! As an entrepreneur, you should never stop refining and reinventing your business to stay ahead.
Reflecting on my current and past clients, friends and family, and myself, I see this as a great book for those who:
• Are not sure about college, didn’t go to college, or not sure what to do with their education, and have an entrepreneurial itch.
• Have struggled against what they’ve been told they “should” be doing in life.
• Have dabbled in the idea of starting their own business.
• Are starting their own business.
• Started their own business, and could use some tips to help improve their business.
• Have left the corporate world behind to “try something new.”
• Have health or others issues that may prevent them from working in traditional jobs.
• Are facing retirement filled with ideas and energy, and asking themselves “What’s next?”