Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on May 9, 2017
It is an excellent book. Author does a great job of character development and the story holds your attention to the very end.
on February 3, 2016
Flight of the Eagles is one of the YOU MUST READ BEFORE YOU DIE BOOKS! I read it years ago then couldn't find it for years because it was from Canada. So now I found it read it, listen to it on audio, will read it over and over! Ì am a book snob! I lend my books out to my friends because they love my book choices.
on October 8, 2009
This is my seventh book I've read by 'the master story teller." He has truly earned that title. This book kept the reader fairly interested all the way though but I think the last three chapters was one of those cases where I couldn't put the book down. All I can say is if you want suspense, I think this one has out done his others and that surely not saying that they weren't good reads too! Heinrich Himmler even makes an appearance in this book to bring in more suspense. Great work Jack!
RSmith3024 N.C. USA
on August 21, 2015
Slow start but very quickly built into a clever and fascinating story that I found hard to put down. One of the better endings to a book I have ever read, with a surprising twist.
on January 15, 2017
great read, unexpected twists & turns
on April 19, 2016
Favorite Higgins' s book. WWII setting.
on April 29, 2014
Every paragraph held my rapt attention.. I am an aviation buff from the get go and this novel was right down my alley.. I could not put the book down. I hated to see the story end.
on September 29, 1999
This marks the 14th Higgins adventure for me and it was the best thus far. This classic Higgins tale set during WWII is filled with all the technical details Higgins so adeptly incorporates into his works, but more than that it is simply a heroic story about an uncommon family and a series of events that both separate and unite them. Be prepared - Higgins pulls the rug out from under you during the last pages. I couldn't put it down . . .
on April 11, 2015
Totally held our interest all the way to the end. Great story.
on November 9, 2015