- Hardcover: 384 pages
- Publisher: National Academies Press (February 28, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0309056373
- ISBN-13: 978-0309056373
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.3 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,345,894 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #29 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Transportation > Aviation > Airport
- #257 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Ergonomics
- #552 in Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Civil & Environmental > Transportation
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Flight to the Future: Human Factors in Air Traffic Control
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top Customer Reviews
This book is written for the "lay-man" interested in ATC and automation. There are a few over-simplifications, but I cannot imagine how better to describe the general functions without getting excessively technical.
One minor "ding": Boeing's former competition in airframe manufacture was not "McDonald Douglas" (Overview, page 28), but "McDonnell-Douglas".