Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 645 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 802 reviews
on December 14, 2014
Dale's story was not only inspiring, but guided me to some biblical truths that are not always apparent in everyday life. If you are expecting a book filled with visions, events, and experiences of heaven, you will be disappointed. The author does give credible evidence of a heavenly experience, but it is only part of a much larger story.

I was blessed to read through his experiences of let down after let down, while he wrestled with God's will for his recovery and his life. He never gave up hope and trusted God through it all. The lessons that he learned while persevering through his injuries will stay with me for a long time.

I am glad that Dale took the time to write such an incredible story and I believe that any believer who reads the wisdom in these pages - especially if they are going through a dark period - will find a deeper understanding of God and how they can find Him in the midst of it.
on July 11, 2015
I read this book aloud to my husband. (He has difficulty reading.) He was an amateur pilot and was riveted (as was I) from the opening chapter when Capt. Black was trying to land in darkness somewhere over Africa. Then he flashbacks to his crash and NDE as a young man and we were riveted to that story, too.

Capt. Black writes so well and articulately that a layperson like me can understand what he's talking about when it comes to the nuts and bolts of flying. He sure knows how to tell a story and what a story it is! Miraculous healing physically and spiritually.

He is very enthusiastic about his faith in Jesus Christ throughout the book. Sometimes it's really inspiring like when he brings joy and release with his faith to a dying man in a hospital. But the time he thinks he'll never see a deceased friend again because he didn't tell him about Jesus was kind of alienating. I have no doubt he will see his friend on The Other Side.

All in all, a fascinating read that will bring comfort and faith to many.
on February 6, 2014
Flight to Heaven, written by Captain Dale Black, is a phenomenal read. From start to finish, this young man's incredible story held my attention by it's gripping subject.

When the author was a teenager he survived a plane crash that took the lives of his two companions. The story that follows has many twists and turns as the author fought to regain use of his damaged body. You'll laugh, you'll cry, and be forever reminded that with God nothing is impossible.

When this book ended, I felt sad. It's that good of a book. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys hearing of near death experiences. Also, if you are looking for a book that genuinely touches you and reminds you that God is always there--no matter what may be going on in life--then this book is a must read!
on January 29, 2016
I decided to read my copy before going to sleep. I couldn't put it down and finally shut the lights out after 5:00 AM and finished it later that day. This was a genuine blessing and beautifully written. I have no doubt that the experience was authentic and the way He has used his encounter to encourage others is genuine as well. If you really want to see the heart of this author, go on youtube and watch one of his interviews. You will find that there are portions of his experience that have left an indelible and profound mark on his life. His heart remains tender to the Lord and those moments come back when he communicates his experience. It's obvious that he came back a different man. How he was brought back after such a devastating crash--one that damaged his body to that extent--is a miracle. (One of the miracles, among others..) For friends and family, I'll be buying gift copies of this story for special occasions. A movie project is in the works and I can't wait to see it.
on July 30, 2017
Captain Dale Black tells his Experience of going to Heaven. I do not believe everyone but I believe him. He is still, 40 years later, very tender when he tells of this experience. He also does not want credit or glory he wants all the glory to go to Jesus Christ ... that in itself helps persuade me of his genuineness.
on November 27, 2016
Thank you for your commitment to your hidden treasure as you awaited Gods permission & timing to share your revelation and precious journey. Your heart transformation is an inspiration & encouragement to all who are blessed to read your adventure "in faith walk". In this emerging era we are about to unfold in our nation, may we as the church family have this same love walk revelation so we can reap the mighty harvest of these end times.

Blessing, grace, continual favor as you march forward...ever ready ...to sow & reap.....

Sincerely

Linda Winterroth
Washougal WA
Ljwinterroth@live.com
on August 30, 2017
This is one of the best books I have ever read. The title is accurate. Detailed account of what he experienced in heaven. Great book in my opinion. I read the whole book and could not put it down. It took me about 3 hours to read.
on June 3, 2015
Excellent read. I was blessed by Cpt. Black's description of heaven; however, I was extremely moved by his account of his faith in God and His son, Jesus Christ (who paid the price for our healing as well as salvation), for his healing and restoration. I purchased several copies to give to friends and or family members that will benefit from Cpt. Black's experience.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 4, 2017
Glory to God Almighty, to Jesus Christ our Lord, Who gifted Capt Dale Black with a glimpse and experience of His presence, people, and the Home He has prepared for those who believe in Jesus Christ. I was greatly moved and encouraged by this testimony of persistence in following Jesus and living a life in Him no matter what. The experience of heaven is beautiful. I highly recommend this book.
on July 13, 2014
This book was informative and helpful in seeing how the death of someone who ends up surviving a horrific airplane crash lives to tell about it. This particular author, like some others, reports about his incident many years after the accident. Usually in these cases, the authors are waiting for an internal sense that God wants them to report about the incident at some particular time or for some reason. This book includes much about the author's medical experiences and the healings that he says he knows could not have been accomplished without God's intervention. It includes less detail about his experiences in Heaven with God as some other books of this type do. Each incident and story are very specific to the person involved, and this accident, since it was determined by the FAA to be an "unsurvivable plane crash" had a lot of material that was included to explain the background of the crash. It was an interesting account of this accident as well as of the author's experiences with the Supernatural.