Industrial Deals HPC Holiday Gift Picks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 25, 2017
Your book came to me on my Kindle in a very unexpected way. I don't care about flying at all,and for quite sometime....this 61 year old "woman at the well" was drowning in it,after years of strong belief in Jesus,problems with family broke my heart and lost most of my faith in God. Your book is true. There was a time in my spiritual walk that I was very close to God. I was out in my back yard praising him and all of a sudden I was seeing with spiritual eyes,the grass was so brilliant green,and everything looked like it was alive and breathing. Until after many tears reading your testimony,only then did I have absolute proof to myself that heaven is real! I did not understand that day what was happening,but,now I do,thanks to you revealing your visit. Thank you for being the instrument that brought me opening my arms to our Father,and asking his forgiveness for turning away from him. I have been bitter for so long, and praise God for keeping you here. I have a feeling that your testimony ,will live here on this earth,long after you are called back to heaven for good. All your suffering has been a huge blessing to me,and I am sure to so many others.I pray to meet you in heaven one day.
on December 14, 2014
Dale's story was not only inspiring, but guided me to some biblical truths that are not always apparent in everyday life. If you are expecting a book filled with visions, events, and experiences of heaven, you will be disappointed. The author does give credible evidence of a heavenly experience, but it is only part of a much larger story.

I was blessed to read through his experiences of let down after let down, while he wrestled with God's will for his recovery and his life. He never gave up hope and trusted God through it all. The lessons that he learned while persevering through his injuries will stay with me for a long time.

I am glad that Dale took the time to write such an incredible story and I believe that any believer who reads the wisdom in these pages - especially if they are going through a dark period - will find a deeper understanding of God and how they can find Him in the midst of it.
on November 19, 2017
I bought this book after seeing an interview on YouTube. Dale seemed very genuine and I wanted to know more of his story.
I got the book primarily to see his description of heaven, but the well written book pulled me in and kept my attention the whole way through. The most inspiring part of the story is not so much his visit to heaven, but how it transformed his life and the lives of those he touched. Just reading the book, and opening your heart will also bring a new awareness of the life, love and hope that is offered through a relationship with Christ.
on November 13, 2017
This is one of the classic books I have ever read. A story of the humble soul who laid his life to glorify God, and hence is able to do mighty works with his Creator - Well done Dale for refreshing my soul. God bless you for your divine persistence, because of it many are encouraged and can see the love of God through your life.
on November 6, 2017
In 1970, after losing my brother and being overwhelmed with grief, I experienced, in a dream, some of the same things I heard Mr. Black describing in an interview. I bought his book, and found further confirmation, but I was also happily surprised to find that the book was easy reading, a real page turner, and exciting on every level. I laughed and I cried, I was inspired, and I'm happy to find a story that will appeal to my friends and family on a physical level, all the while witnessing to them of the love of God.
on November 27, 2016
Thank you for your commitment to your hidden treasure as you awaited Gods permission & timing to share your revelation and precious journey. Your heart transformation is an inspiration & encouragement to all who are blessed to read your adventure "in faith walk". In this emerging era we are about to unfold in our nation, may we as the church family have this same love walk revelation so we can reap the mighty harvest of these end times.

Blessing, grace, continual favor as you march forward...ever ready ...to sow & reap.....

Sincerely

Linda Winterroth
Washougal WA
Ljwinterroth@live.com
on August 30, 2017
This is one of the best books I have ever read. The title is accurate. Detailed account of what he experienced in heaven. Great book in my opinion. I read the whole book and could not put it down. It took me about 3 hours to read.
on June 3, 2015
Excellent read. I was blessed by Cpt. Black's description of heaven; however, I was extremely moved by his account of his faith in God and His son, Jesus Christ (who paid the price for our healing as well as salvation), for his healing and restoration. I purchased several copies to give to friends and or family members that will benefit from Cpt. Black's experience.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 4, 2017
Glory to God Almighty, to Jesus Christ our Lord, Who gifted Capt Dale Black with a glimpse and experience of His presence, people, and the Home He has prepared for those who believe in Jesus Christ. I was greatly moved and encouraged by this testimony of persistence in following Jesus and living a life in Him no matter what. The experience of heaven is beautiful. I highly recommend this book.
on July 13, 2014
This book was informative and helpful in seeing how the death of someone who ends up surviving a horrific airplane crash lives to tell about it. This particular author, like some others, reports about his incident many years after the accident. Usually in these cases, the authors are waiting for an internal sense that God wants them to report about the incident at some particular time or for some reason. This book includes much about the author's medical experiences and the healings that he says he knows could not have been accomplished without God's intervention. It includes less detail about his experiences in Heaven with God as some other books of this type do. Each incident and story are very specific to the person involved, and this accident, since it was determined by the FAA to be an "unsurvivable plane crash" had a lot of material that was included to explain the background of the crash. It was an interesting account of this accident as well as of the author's experiences with the Supernatural.