Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on October 2, 2008
I'M A VERY REAL PERSON,NOT PHONY OR CATTY, AND I'M GOING TO KEEP IT REAL WITH THE AUTHOR ,I KNOW THAT YOU'RE GRINDIN, BUT I FEEL THAT IN THE PROCESS OF YOU GETTIN YOUR GRIND ON YOU'RE ROBBING ME!!!THIS BOOK WAS OKAY SAME AS THE LAST, I FEEL THAT YOU COULD HAVE PUMPED MORE INTO THESE STORIES THAN YOU DID. I'M TRYING NOT TO WRITE A GUTTER REVIEW ,BECAUSE TOWARDS THE END OF THE BOOK IS WHAT I FEEL I SHOULD HAVE BEEN GETTIN FROM DA GATE!!!I BELIEVE DAT DA 1ST 40 PAGES OF DA BOOK WAS REWRITINGS OF BOOK 2 ( DAT'S F@$#'D UP)!! STRAIGHT NO CHASER I WANT TO BE DONE WITH THIS BOOK,ONLY THING IS ONCE I START READING A BOOK ,I'D LIKE FINISH IT, BUT DON'T GET IT TWISTED, BOOK 4 WILL MOST DEFINITELY BE DA END FOR ME REGARDLESS!!! THERE SHOULD BE NO FLINT 5,CAUSE THEN YOU'LL BE STRAIGHT PLAYING YOURSELF AS WELL AS YOUR READERS AND YOU SHOULDN'T WANT DISAPPOINTED READERS!!!! I ONLY WANT'D TO GIVE THIS BOOK 2 1/2 STARS!!!
on November 5, 2008
I really enjoyed this book but I must agree with one of the other reviews. I feel like you are robbing us with bits and pieces. This book only had 183 pages that I read in 2 hours. I feel like you could have written 2 books with the 4 that we have already brought. Why is it that Book 5 couldnt have been with book 4. I feel like you are pimping us for the $13 or whatever we paid for these books. I do understand that you are trying to get your grind on but dont do it at the expnse of your loyal readers.. I agree with the other review that after book 5 I will be done. You have too many books to keep having to pay $13 for no ending. Its like you are using thse books 1,2,3,4,5 etc to keep us buying. In the beginning we were told that it was only going to be 3 books now all of a sudden here comes book 5. We also had to wait forver to get book 2. Check your self. Lets move on with something new, and a new style of writing. THIS BOOK WAS DAMN GOOD THOUGH.
on December 28, 2013
All of these books are a rip off! It's just one book split up into the six or seven. I don't know if it's a ploy of the author to get sales or if it's on Amazons behalf but all if these books are "The Flint Chronicles" split up.
on January 4, 2013
I didn't want to put it down. It held my attention and looking forward to finding out what the next page was going to say. Highly recommend.
on April 22, 2016
Every book gets better
on December 7, 2014
the book wasn't to my standards i was expecting a bigger book the words was to small but I read it
on October 10, 2008
ANOTHER GREAT READ IN THE FLINT SERIES. ALTHOUGH I DID THINK SHE ADDED WAY TOO MUCH FROM THE PREVIOUS BOOK. (WHICH SHE ALSO DID IN BOOK 2).
I WOULD HAVE BEEN DISAPPOINTED BUT SHE BLEW IT OUT IN THE NEW PART OF THE STORY. OVERALL THIS WAS CERTAINLY WORTH THE READ AND I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL BOOK 4. GREAT JOB TREASURE.
on April 21, 2014
I am so in love with the series of this book. It's a little hood but it drew me to the world of reading
on October 7, 2014
It wasn't like I thought it was home be a waste of money really
on May 9, 2013
I ordered this book for my boyfriend and he just loves it. It came in excellent condition and he can't wait to order some more. thank you so much