Flintstones Vitamins Chewable Kids Vitamins, Complete Multivitamin for Kids and Toddlers with Iron, Calcium, Vitamin C, Vitamin D & more, 300ct (Pack of 2 150 Count Bottles)
|Age Range (Description)||Teen|
|Supplement Type||Vitamin A, Calcium, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Iron|
About this item
- Flintstones Complete Chewable multivitamins provide toddlers, children and teens with nutritional support in easy to chew, fruit flavored tablets
- Free of synthetic artificial colors, artificial flavors, egg allergen, fish/crustacean shellfish allergens, high fructose corn syrup, dairy (milk) allergen, peanut & tree nut allergens, soy allergen
- Directions: Under adult supervision, product should be fully chewed or crushed Children 2 & 3 years of age: Fully chew one-half tablet daily, with food Adults and children 4 years of age and older: Fully chew one tablet daily, with food
- Contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Biotin, Calcium, Copper, Folic Acid, Iodine, Iron, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Riboflavin (B2), Thiamin (B1), Zinc
- Nutritional support you can trust to help kids thrive Flintstones Vitamins are the #1 pediatrician recommended children's multivitamin brand
- Flintstones Vitamins are compliant with the new FDA labeling regulations You may see products that have both the original and new supplement facts labels Flintstones Vitamins will continue to offer nutritional support for the fast-moving kids of today
- Today's kids (and parents) demand more, so you may notice something different about us Introducing the Flintstones chewable vitamin upgraded formula with a new look, free of artificial flavors and synthetic colors
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Fun Character Shapes
Flintstones make vitamins fun with great-tasting, fruit-flavored tablets in character shapes.
Aspartame, High Fructose Corn Syrup, and Dairy (Milk), Fish/Crustacean Shellfish and Egg Allergens.
Flintstones Kids 100 Million Strong & Growing
Trusted by parents and pediatricians alike, Flintstones multivitamins have been providing kids nutritional support as they grow up healthy and strong for over 50 years.
|Flintstones Complete Chewables||Flintstones Toddler Chewables||Flintstones Complete Gummies||Flintstones Toddler Gummies||Flintstones Immunity Support Gummies||Flintstones Sour Gummies Complete|
|Form||Chewable Tablet||Chewable Tablet||Gummies||Gummies||Gummies||Gummies|
|Serving Size (Ages 2-3)||½ Daily||1 Daily||1 Daily||2 Daily||1 Daily||1 Daily|
|Serving Size (Ages 4+)||1 Daily||2 Daily||2 Daily||2 Daily|
Trusted by parents and pediatricians alike, Flintstones multivitamins have been providing kids nutritional support as they grow up healthy and strong for more than 50 years. Flintstones Complete Chewable Multivitamins offer a wide range of nutrients in easy-to-chew, fruit-flavored tablets. These daily multivitamins provide vitamins and minerals that growing bodies may need. Flintstones Chewables have key nutrients to support physical energy by helping convert food to fuel, while also supporting bone health, immune health, and eye health.* These fun chewable vitamins feature eight classic Flintstones characters and four yummy flavors - cherry, orange, grape, and peach pineapple. *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The Supplement Facts labeling information contained within this website should be regarded as the most up to date and may differ from product labeling that you have purchased. Please consult your product package for information, including allergens, specific to the product you have purchased.
Other content [PDF 364 KB]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 2 x 5 inches; 8 Ounces
- Item model number : esd-fwe-slay18213
- Date First Available : September 26, 2008
- Manufacturer : Flintstones Vitamins
- ASIN : B001G7QQEU
- Best Sellers Rank: #34,456 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- Customer Reviews:
If pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication, or have any medical condition ask a health professional before use. WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat above 40â°C (104â°F). KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN Not for children under 2 years of age. CHILD RESISTANT CAP Do not use if printed safety seal bearing "Bayer HealthCare" under cap is torn or missing. This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Granulated Calcium Carbonate (Calcium Carbonate, Dextrose Monohydrate, Sugar, Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Sorbitol, Sodium Ascorbate, Ferrous Fumarate, Natural and ArtificialFlavoring, Pregelatinized Starch, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate; Less Than 2% Of: Beta-Carotene, Biotin, Calcium Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol, Cupric Oxide, Cyanocobalamin, FD&C Blue #2 Lake, FD&C Red #40 Lake, FD&C Yellow #6 Lake, Folic Acid, Gelatin,Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Mono- and Diglycerides, Niacinamide, Potassium Iodide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Phytonadione, Riboflavin, Silicon Dioxide, Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Acetate, Zinc Oxide.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Of course, I would never expect vitamins to taste good by any means, but these are really, really bad. The initial flavor is that weird vague fruity flavor and it crumbles apart in your mouth as I remember them doing. Oddly, it doesn't taste as chalky as I remember, and it isn't as sweet. But then there's a weird chemical taste that quickly follows, and then a few seconds after you've swallowed it, there's a terrible sour chemical aftertaste that lingers in your mouth for a couple minutes. It's really terrible. I now see why my kids have been so resistant to it.
I'm pretty frugal and hate throwing anything out, so I tried taking these myself. But after just 3 days, I couldn't stomach it anymore and this whole bottle is now in the trash. The packaging says these vitamins don't have any sugar or corn syrup. Maybe they need to add just a bit of sugar back to these vitamins.
Top rated from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.