Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 21 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on February 12, 2012
I finally found a vitamin, especially a vitamin with Omega-3, that my husband will take. The problem is that 70 gummies does not last long when 3 kids and 1 adult is taking them every day! I wish they came in a larger bottle. Signed up for Subscribe and Save, but I need to order more bottles per month!
on March 26, 2014
My 11 yo loves these. She's even recommended them to her friends so they could tell their parents lol. Getting her to remember to take these was effortless; she even split the dose up herself, one before school, one after.
on March 5, 2013
My kids dont like fish and cooking with olive oil is not always the best option. So we opted for these. They dont taste fishy and they do ask for them as vitamines.
on January 2, 2013
Vitamins are very necessary thing for the best growing baby.These witamins are very tasty, not sweet.My baby loves them and wants to have it more than 1 for every day..:)))
on December 18, 2012
My girls love these vitamins. ...They are tasty. There's nothing "vitamin" about the taste. The Omega-3's come from algae, so I feel good not having to worry about fish omega-3 and the possibility of mercury.
on March 6, 2014
I love that these have Omega 3 DHA in them and that they are gummies. My son is 3 and has no problem taking these.
on November 15, 2013
Best child vitamine product ever... recomended its has been in the market since i was a kid (20 years ago) and still .. excellent
on February 21, 2013
Has all the vitamins and even the DHA that I was giving my kids separately. They seem to like the taste and take it every day.
on October 7, 2013
I like them too. Have to keep them out of reach, since they taste pretty good, and it probably won't be long before she figures out how to get the child-proof cap off.
on April 1, 2014
So glad flint stones has a multi vitamin with dha. This is not easy to find! My kids love the taste and shapes and ask for them every am.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question