From the Manufacturer
- All-new MinoHD is the world's sleekest HD camcorder
- Slim, sleek design fits in any pocket or purse--perfect for shooting video on the go
- Captures 120 minutes of stunning HD video on 8 GB of built-in memory; no additional memory needed
- Simple user interface--power on and press record to start capturing HD video in moments
- Convenient flip-out USB arm plugs directly into your PC or Mac to launch pre-loaded FlipShare software
- FlipShare software makes it easy to email videos, edit individual clips, make custom movies, capture still-image snapshots, and upload video to Facebook, YouTube and other sharing sites
- Large, 2-inch anti-glare color display to play back and delete videos
- Internal Lithium-ion battery recharges through built-in USB; also recharges when connected to Flip Video Power Adapter (not included)
- HDMI output (mini-HDMI connector) makes it easy to watch your videos on your HDTV
- All-new design features a unique brushed-metal front and soft, rounded edges
- Features a flat-back panel with touch-sensitive, backlit buttons
- Video: 16:9 widescreen, HD 720p (1280 x 720) at 30 frames per seconds (fps) progressive scan; recorded as MP4 files
Flip MinoHD Highlights
The World's Sleekest HD Camcorder Is Now Even Better
With the all-new Flip MinoHD, it's now even easier to capture incredible HD video and share it with the world. MinoHD features 120 minutes of record time, so you'll never have to miss another minute. A super-slim, pocket-sized design means you can take your MinoHD with you everywhere you go. And a large, 2-inch anti-glare display lets you enjoy your videos directly on your camcorder. Plus, MinoHD comes pre-loaded with FlipShare software, which makes it easy to organize, create and share your videos.
Sleek, Pocket-Sized Design
Super-sleek MinoHD features an all-new design, complete with a unique, brushed-metal front and soft, rounded edges. Plus, MinoHD is slim and small enough to fit into any pocket or purse, meaning you can take it with you wherever you go. Whether you're enjoying an adventurous vacation, hitting the town with friends, or just taking it easy at home, your MinoHD will let you capture all the action.
Incredible HD Video
MinoHD may be small, but it produces incredible HD video, even in low-light situations. Capture up to 120 minutes of video that will look crisp and vibrant on your HDTV. Plus, premier AAC audio means your videos will sound clearer than ever, too. And included HDMI output makes it simple to enjoy your videos on your HDTV.
Easy to Use
Like all Flip camcorders, the new MinoHD is incredibly easy to use. Power on, press record, and start capturing high-quality HD video within seconds. It's really that simple. When you're ready to share your video, flip out the signature USB arm and connect to your PC or Mac to launch pre-loaded FlipShare software.
Pre-Loaded FlipShare Software
- Organize your videos. Drag and drop your videos into folders you've created, or use the automatic date-stamped folders.
- Create custom movies. Make movies featuring your favorite video clips, and add your own music to provide a more personal touch.
- Capture still-image snapshots. Use enhanced freeze-frame capabilities to grab a snapshot from any of the thirty frames that comprise each second of your video.
- Share privately. Send videos to your friends and family using attachment-free emails. Or create private Flip Channels to share your videos with specific groups of friends and family.
- Share with the world. Publish your videos directly to Facebook, YouTube and other sites, all with the click of a button.
This compact adapter's USB port connects to your Flip camcoder’s USB arm.
|FlipShare TV |
FlipShare TV offers the ultimate home movie experience by making it easy to watch your entire Flip Video library wirelessly on your TV or HDTV.
Watch HD video shot with your MinoHD 2nd Gen or Flip UltraHD camcorder directly on your HDTV.
|The tripod screws into your Flip, and flexible legs let you take steady video almost anywhere.||Connect your Flip camcorder to any computer, even those with hard-to-reach USB ports.||Unfold tripod legs and for stready video or use attachable straps to record action-packed video.|