Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Flip MinoHD Video Camera 4 GB, 1 Hour (3rd Generat..." and save 52% off the $99.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Flip MinoHD Video Camera 4 GB, 1 Hour (3rd Generation) - Silver (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Carry it anywhere with its sleek and slim design that fits in any pocket or purse
- Shoot up to 1 hour of stunning HD video (720p / 60fps) on 4 GB of built-in memory; no additional memory needed
- Keep your video steady on the go with MinoHD's newest feature, image stabilization
- Connect the flip-out USB arm directly into your PC or Mac to launch pre-loaded FlipShare software
- Organize, create and share your videos with FlipShare software
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||3.9 x 0.7 x 2 inches|
|Lithium Battery Weight||4 ounces|
|Media Format Digital Video||Internal Flash Memory|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||1.6 MP|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CMOS|
|Shipping Weight||0.25 pounds|
|Video Capture Format||h.264|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p_hd|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||$4.89||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||greatpower 8||jsdesigns||TOYS R USA||Besteker|
|Screen Size||2 in||2 in||1.5 in||2 in||2.7 in|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CMOS||CMOS||CMOS||CMOS||CMOS|
|Video Capture Resolution||720p_hd||720p_hd||1280 x 720||1280 x 720||1080p|
The new Flip MinoHD combines signature Flip Video quality with improved technology to offer HD video that is better than ever. MinoHD features incredible 720p resolution, now with 60 frames per second, and built-in image stabilization to produce incredibly clear and steady HD video. The new MinoHD has a simple user interface and a super-slim, pocket-sized design. Easy-to-use pre-loaded FlipShare software lets you organize, edit and share your videos to your own private Flip Channels or directly to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Flip MinoHD (1 Hour) Overview
- Shoot up to one hour of best-ever HD video—now with image stabilization for incredibly clear and steady video
- Carry it anywhere with its sleek and slim design that fits in any pocket or purse
- Comes with 4 GB of built-in memory, letting you capture 1 hour of HD video; no additional memory required
- Power on, press record and start recording—it's that simple
- Watch your videos on the large, 2" anti-glare color display
- Connect the flip-out USB arm directly into your PC or Mac® to launch pre-loaded FlipShare™ software
- Use FlipShare software to organize and edit your videos, capture photos, send video greeting cards and create custom movies
- Share videos privately using FlipShare's attachment-free email or by creating Flip Channels; post publicly with direct video shares to Facebook™, YouTube™ and Twitter™
- Charge the internal Lithium-ion battery through the built-in USB arm; also recharges quickly when connected to Flip Video Power Adapter [sold separately]
- Watch your videos on your HDTV through the Flip Video HDMI™ Mini Cable (type C) [sold separately]
- Features a flat-back panel with touch-sensitive, backlit buttons
- Records high-quality H.264 videos that are compatible with most video-playing applications, including Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player and iTunes
- Video: 16:9 widescreen, HD 720p (1280 x 720) at 60 frames per seconds (fps) progressive scan; recorded as MP4 files
- Included in package: Flip MinoHD video camera, wrist strap, soft protective case, user guide
Flip MinoHD Highlights
Best-Ever HD Video
The all-new Flip MinoHD combines signature Flip simplicity with enhanced video technology for best-ever HD video. The new MinoHD features built-in image stabilization and incredible 720p resolution, now with double the frame rate (60 frames per second), for HD video that is remarkably clear and steady. MinoHD thrives in all types of lighting environments, meaning your video will look stunning no matter the condition. Premier AAC audio makes your video sound simply amazing, too.
HD Video Redefined. Image Stabilization helps provide better HD video quality.
Sleek, Pocket-Sized Design
Super-sleek MinoHD features a matte front and soft, rounded edges. Its pocket-sized design means you can take your MinoHD with you everywhere you go. Whether you're enjoying an adventurous vacation, hitting the town with friends, or just taking it easy at home, your MinoHD will let you capture all the action.
Easy to Use
Like all Flip video cameras, the new MinoHD is incredibly easy to use. Power on, press record and start capturing high-quality HD video within seconds. It's really that simple. Included HDMI output lets you watch your crisp, vibrant HD videos directly on your HDTV. When you're ready to share your video, flip out the signature USB arm and connect MinoHD to your PC or Mac to launch pre-loaded FlipShare software.
Pre-Loaded FlipShare Software—Now with Direct Upload to TwitterMinoHD comes pre-loaded with FlipShare software, which makes it easy to organize, create and share your videos:
- Organize your videos by dragging and dropping into folders you've created, or use the automatic date-stamped folders
- Edit and trim your favorite videos clips or even add your own music, all using FlipShare's easy editing tools
- Create video greeting cards or use the Magic Movie feature to make movies with the click of a button
- Capture photos using the easy Snapshot feature. You can grab a still-image photo from any of the 60 frames that comprise each second of your video
- Share privately using FlipShare's attachment-free email. Or create private Flip Channels, the easiest way to share videos and photos with groups of friends and family
- Post online by sharing directly to Facebook™, Twitter™ and YouTube™
This compact adapter's USB port connects to your Flip camcoder’s USB arm.
FlipShare TV offers the ultimate home movie experience by making it easy to watch your entire Flip Video library wirelessly on your TV or HDTV.
Watch HD video shot with your MinoHD 2nd Gen or Flip UltraHD camcorder directly on your HDTV.
The tripod screws into your Flip, and flexible legs let you take steady video almost anywhere.
Flip Video USB Cables
Connect your Flip camcorder to any computer, even those with hard-to-reach USB ports.
Unfold tripod legs and for stready video or use attachable straps to record action-packed video.
Read about our customers' top-rated camcorders on our review page: Camcorders
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a smart and very high tech friend, who has many excellent cameras, but often uses a Flip Ultra and loves it. When Amazon offered the Mino HD as the "Deal of the Day", I read a few reviews and went for it. I frankly find it to be an amazing and unique piece of equipment. In this day of cramming more and more features into smaller and smaller packages, Flip has taken the "Keep it Simple" route and I applaud them for that. There is no choice of several video formats, just the one that many of us consider the best. There is no separate still image feature but the software allows you to grab stills of pretty good quality quite easily. Essentially, there is one button to turn the unit on, one button to extend the USB connection, and a large red button to begin and end recording. There is no memory card and no battery, instead, an internal battery and built in memory that will give you two hours of HD recording. It has an image stabilization system, probably electronic that does fine. The LCD screen is beautiful and adequate in size.
In short, this is exactly what I wanted for my wife, something that turns on, takes videos, and turns off. The videos viewed full screen are very good. The sound is excellent. This camera is exactly what it was meant to be, fast into action and good HD quality with good sound. Videos are simple to get on the computer and play beautifully.
The Flip software loads right from the camera, no disc to keep track of. As soon as I loaded it, I was offered a chance to update the software and did. One of the new features allowed me to import my contact list for email. The email program, for the most part, is excellent, but more on that in a minute.
The software is excellent and very intuitive. You can shorten videos from either end and save the new video separately or replace the original one in your camera. You can take stills from the videos with the click of one button. A couple of times my videos were a little jerky, causing a dialogue box to appear that said something like,...."You seem to be having trouble playing your video from the camera. We suggest saving it to your computer and playing the saved copy" That was a one click operation and worked perfectly. I have tried stills, shortening, etc, everything except making a movie. I'm sure that will be easy.
emailing is a snap. All you do is click the email symbol. It lets you drag and drop any video or still and emails them easily. There is no sizing or changing of anything required. I love this feature! Although the emails do not appear in your sent mail file, the Flip software has it's own sent mail file. You can always find what you sent to someone.
So, why not give this Mino HD five stars? It is what it claims to be and it exceeds my expectations. I'd love to give it five stars but I find that the emailing feature, one of my favorites, is mishandled by Flip, at least in my opinion. The person receiving the email will feel that is has been sent by Flip,...and there are ads and invitations to click on this or that for more. It is very easy for the email recipient to find himself in the Flip store with many items offered for sale. Really now, Flip, should you attach your ads to what you call privately shared email? I don't think so. We all get enough spam without it being attached to our personal email.
Anyone wanting something small enough to have with them and simple to operate will love this Mino HD. I'll probably check back after my wife tries it Christmas day. I'm betting she'll love it.
Flip, if you see this, please consider changing your email presentation. You really don't need that with the excellent products you have. It wouldn't surprise me if people found your email ads more offensive than enlightening.
I thought it would be a simple user friendly little video camera... charge it up, turn it on, shoot a video, plug it into the computer, two clicks to transfer to my mac, quick edit in iMovie & done... not so much
it doesn't always charge.
I can't get it to turn on now no matter what I do.
Some time you have to do this reboot thing with a paperclip... what?!...
I had to import the video to iCamera before I could edit in iMovie... very time consuming...
there isn't anyone to help you I cried on the phone to manny people.
I'd just sell it on ebay (admitting it's a paper weight) for $5, maybe some camera nerd could McGyver it or use it for parts, except that I can't turn it on to wipe it clean & I don't remember what's on it... so it's sledge hammer city for my flip cam :-(
Most recent customer reviews
clips of all the partys, vacations and good times.Read more