Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Flip MinoHD Video Camera - Black, 4 GB, 1 Hour (3r..." and save 19% off the $99.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Flip MinoHD Video Camera - Black, 4 GB, 1 Hour (3rd Generation)
|Price:||$109.95 + $4.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sleek and easy to use, pocket sized HD Camcorder featuring one-touch recording and digital zoom
- Simple user interface lets you start capturing video just seconds after powering on and features a 2-inch anti-glare color display to play back and delete videos
- Captures 60 minutes of HD video on 4GB of built-in memory; no tapes or memory cards needed
- Convenient flip-out USB arm plugs directly into your PC or Mac to launch Flipshare software
- Built-in FlipShare software lets you easily email videos, edit individual clips, make custom movies, capture still photos from video, and even upload video to sharing sites like YouTube and MySpace
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||3.9 x 0.7 x 2 inches|
|Item Weight||0.45 pounds|
|Lithium Battery Weight||4 ounces|
|Media Format Digital Video||SD|
|Optical Sensor Resolution||1.6 MP|
|Optical Sensor Technology||CMOS|
|Shipping Weight||0.49 pounds|
|Supported Battery Types||Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)|
|Video Capture Format||h.264|
|Video Capture Resolution||1280 x 720|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Flip MinoHD Video Camera - Black, 4 GB, 1 Hour (3rd Generation)
|Sold By||supertyty||Photoland NY||supertyty||supertyty|
|Optical Zoom||2 x||2 x||2 x||2 x|
|Display Size||2 inches||1.5 inches||2 inches||2 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.49 pounds||0.65 pounds||0.45 pounds||0.2 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Flip MinoHD (1 Hour) Overview
- Shoot up to one hour of best-ever HD video—now with image stabilization for incredibly clear and steady video
- Carry it anywhere with its sleek and slim design that fits in any pocket or purse
- Comes with 4 GB of built-in memory, letting you capture 1 hour of HD video; no additional memory required
- Power on, press record and start recording—it's that simple
- Watch your videos on the large, 2" anti-glare color display
- Connect the flip-out USB arm directly into your PC or Mac® to launch pre-loaded FlipShare™ software
- Use FlipShare software to organize and edit your videos, capture photos, send video greeting cards and create custom movies
- Share videos privately using FlipShare's attachment-free email or by creating Flip Channels; post publicly with direct video shares to Facebook™, YouTube™ and Twitter™
- Charge the internal Lithium-ion battery through the built-in USB arm; also recharges quickly when connected to Flip Video Power Adapter [sold separately]
- Watch your videos on your HDTV through the Flip Video HDMI™ Mini Cable (type C) [sold separately]
- Features a flat-back panel with touch-sensitive, backlit buttons
- Records high-quality H.264 videos that are compatible with most video-playing applications, including Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player and iTunes
- Video: 16:9 widescreen, HD 720p (1280 x 720) at 60 frames per seconds (fps) progressive scan; recorded as MP4 files
- Included in package: Flip MinoHD video camera, wrist strap, soft protective case, user guide
Flip MinoHD Highlights
Best-Ever HD Video
The all-new Flip MinoHD combines signature Flip simplicity with enhanced video technology for best-ever HD video. The new MinoHD features built-in image stabilization and incredible 720p resolution, now with double the frame rate (60 frames per second), for HD video that is remarkably clear and steady. MinoHD thrives in all types of lighting environments, meaning your video will look stunning no matter the condition. Premier AAC audio makes your video sound simply amazing, too.
HD Video Redefined. Image Stabilization helps provide better HD video quality.
Sleek, Pocket-Sized Design
Super-sleek MinoHD features a matte front and soft, rounded edges. Its pocket-sized design means you can take your MinoHD with you everywhere you go. Whether you're enjoying an adventurous vacation, hitting the town with friends, or just taking it easy at home, your MinoHD will let you capture all the action.
Easy to Use
Like all Flip video cameras, the new MinoHD is incredibly easy to use. Power on, press record and start capturing high-quality HD video within seconds. It's really that simple. Included HDMI output lets you watch your crisp, vibrant HD videos directly on your HDTV. When you're ready to share your video, flip out the signature USB arm and connect MinoHD to your PC or Mac to launch pre-loaded FlipShare software.
Pre-Loaded FlipShare Software—Now with Direct Upload to TwitterMinoHD comes pre-loaded with FlipShare software, which makes it easy to organize, create and share your videos:
- Organize your videos by dragging and dropping into folders you've created, or use the automatic date-stamped folders
- Edit and trim your favorite videos clips or even add your own music, all using FlipShare's easy editing tools
- Create video greeting cards or use the Magic Movie feature to make movies with the click of a button
- Capture photos using the easy Snapshot feature. You can grab a still-image photo from any of the 60 frames that comprise each second of your video
- Share privately using FlipShare's attachment-free email. Or create private Flip Channels, the easiest way to share videos and photos with groups of friends and family
- Post online by sharing directly to Facebook™, Twitter™ and YouTube™
This compact adapter's USB port connects to your Flip camcoder’s USB arm.
FlipShare TV offers the ultimate home movie experience by making it easy to watch your entire Flip Video library wirelessly on your TV or HDTV.
Watch HD video shot with your MinoHD 2nd Gen or Flip UltraHD camcorder directly on your HDTV.
The tripod screws into your Flip, and flexible legs let you take steady video almost anywhere.
Flip Video USB Cables
Connect your Flip camcorder to any computer, even those with hard-to-reach USB ports.
Unfold tripod legs and for stready video or use attachable straps to record action-packed video.
Read about our customers' top-rated camcorders on our review page: Camcorders
Top Customer Reviews
This Flip MinoHD Video Camera - Black, 8 GB, 2 Hours (3rd Generation) NEWEST MODEL is well-constructed and takes decent video and sound. It was offered to me by Amazon Vine and I wanted to obtain it to see why it has been stated that Flip Video 'rules' the pocket camcorder field.
Unfortunately I am very disappointed with this model for the following reasons:
1. It offers only one level of picture quality: 720P [1280 x 720 60fps H.264/AVC with an MP4 file extension]; while this is good, the files obtained are quite large - I took just 143 seconds of video and the total file size is 169.9 MB. A person could convert this to something smaller if desired but that is, at the very least, time-consuming and I think that many persons for whom this camcorder is intended might be intimidated by the necessity of doing this. A choice should be offered as it is on other similarly-priced pocket camcorders.
2. It does not take still pictures. If you have a Microsoft Windows or Mac-equipped computer, you can extract stills from your videos using the free included software - but, again, this is an extra and time-consuming step and may also be intimidating for some.
3.Read more ›
|Length: 0:48 Mins|
The presentation after opening the outer box is really nice and certainly makes for a great gift!
We didn't even have to read the directions. My 13 year old just started using it right away. The set up (time and date, etc) was a breeze. I love the fact that it had a charge right out of the box and is immediately ready to use. No media card needed.
We played around with it for quite awhile and the video here shows the quality and zoom.
The size is so convenient and easy to hold, it fits in the palm of your hand. All you have to do is turn it on and click the red button to start recording. Even though the screen is small (approx less than 2 inches) it has a quality display to see what you are taping. The sound quality is excellent as well.
You can zoom with this but I don't know by how much. It didn't seem like a lot to me. I show that on the video attached here.
Also, every time that you plug in the camera it automatically turns itself on and charges.
As far as the software goes, it allows you to make a movie and edit it by adding a title, credits and music. You can add more effects with Windows Movie Maker. You also use the software to share videos by emailing them or putting them online.We emailed a 48 second video and it took 6 minutes to send using the Flip software. There is also an option for making greeting cards. You can select holidays, birthdays, new baby, love and friendship, travel, etc The video is placed in the greeting card and then you can share it. All this is done with a couple of clicks.
I absolutely love this flip video camera. It is simple to use and makes sharing videos super easy.Read more ›
-Flip MinoHD Video Camera - Brushed Metal, 8 GB, 2 Hours (2nd Generation) OLD MODEL
is a much better value for the money as I do not believe the minor updates on this "new" model warrant a $70 plus price increase (a nearly 50% premium!!!!)
The new generation has maintained the small size and easy use of the second generation. They have added a new sensors and image stabilization to 720p video at 60fps. (Second gen-720p 30fps)
I bought the 2nd generation flip minoHD (ASIN: B002R5AM7C) as a present for myself and my family to use for many different applications. The kids have used it for making YouTube videos with their friends. We have used it to record Birthdays, Christmas and many other random filmable occasions all with great results. It has become a favorite of all of the members of my family and me.
My son recently moved away to college and I decided to give the second generation family minoHD to him for school. Conveniently for our Flip-Lacking family, the new 3rd generation minoHD just came out so I ordered it to replace the second generation.
I would be kidding myself if I did not acknowledge that the new features do add some recording benefits but the basis of this review is that my family and I have decided that these improvements just ARE NOT worth the extra $70.
The recording quality is still 720p; the fps increase is hardly noticed.Read more ›
Prior to releasing our new products, our engineers spent a lot of time investigating 1080p vs. 720p video to determine which resolution would provide the highest-quality video viewing and sharing experience. The challenge with 1080p video from any video camera is that most PCs do not have the processing power to play back 1080p video without significant shuddering in the playback. This makes for an almost unwatchable video on the PC in most cases . This issue is made even worse when you want to upload or share videos via the web or email. This is why we have chosen to continue capturing HD video in 720p. For all forms of sharing over the web, we optimize the video for high-quality playback while avoiding large file uploads or downloads for the person who receives your videos. We feel confident that our new line of video cameras feature our best-ever HD video and that our enhanced FlipShare software allows users to maximize how they organize, edit and share their videos.
Finally, we'd like to point out that MinoHD 3rd Generation is available in 2 hour and 1 hour configurations at suggested retail prices (SRPs) of $229.99 and $179.99 respectively. The 2nd Gen MinoHD 2 Hour was also released at $229.99 SRP before the 3rd Generation product was released, so you are able to take advantage of a price discount on the old version while supplies last. One consideration might be to buy the new MinoHD 1 Hour product and get all the features of the new 2 Hour product for $50 less in the 1 Hour configuration. We hope this has answered your questions.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Open the box, followed the instructions, charged it, and it didn't work. Nothing...so, sent it back to the shipper. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jeff Siroonian
Meh, worked good for awhile but took a crap after about a year. Doesn't even work anymore and low and behold, it's no longer supportedPublished 5 months ago by Kyle Battles
I love the flip camera. This was a replacement for an older one that I lost when visiting my dd. The seller delivered as promised and quickly.Published 5 months ago by D. Sacks