Consider these available items
Flip-Pal mobile scanner with 4GB SD card and USB adapter. EasyStitch and StoryScans talking images software
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Flip-Pal mobile scanner is the world's original scanner for photos, large and fragile documents, and cherished memorabilia that does not require a computer to operate. Battery powered and stores files stored on an SD card.
- Transform images into endearing stories. StoryScans software combines the recorded voice of the storyteller and the scan into a single file that is both small and High Definition. *Download and activation may be required.
- Keep your memories safe using patented flip-and-scan technology. Fragile documents are treated safely on the flatbed rather than fed through a sheet feeder. Take the lid off, flip the scanner over, and use the window to frame the original.
- All sizes, small to very large, can be scanned. The included EasyStitch software automatically reassembles multiple scans of larger originals such as portraits, art, documents, and quilts. Small objects such as coins and stamps have high detail.
- Quick and easy operation. Just 7 seconds to scan 4 x 6" at 300 dpi. Simply turn the power on and press the green scan button. The software is stored on the SD card. Save hours of removing photos from their album. Do your first scan in minutes after opening the box
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Flip-Pal mobile scanner is the world’s original photo and document flatbed scanner that does not require a computer to operate.
Vintage photos and other priceless keepsakes scattered in boxes and drawers that are disorganized, aging, and unprotected from loss from water or fire. Photos that are difficult to remove from their picture frame, scrapbook or album. Family history records that are fragile and one-of-a-kind. Stories by elders that go unrecorded.
The Flip-Pal mobile scanner is:
- Quick and simple to operate,
- Keeps your originals safe, and
StoryScans talking images
Flip-Pal is the only scanner that lets you do more than just scan your old photos and other memorabilia with their names and dates. With its exclusive StoryScans capability, you can preserve and share life’s stories as talking images. Use the included Flip-Pal Toolbox software (OS-X or Windows) or ScanTools app (iOS and Android) to record voice and combine it with the scan into a small High Definition (HD 1080P) mp4 video file that tells the story. The sight and sound are never separated and a special player is not required.
Imagine how your family and friends will feel when you send them the picture of your uncle, with him describing the coincidences of how he was inducted into the Navy. Papa enjoying the antipasto – a bit early. Your mom’s 10th birthday, with her mom and grandma. Grandma’s recipe card showing the fine details of her handwriting, tattered edges, smudges, the decorative picture, with her voice telling you about it. And, every grandparent would cherish seeing a scan of your daughter’s drawing she created today in art class, with her voice telling about it. You’ll be inspired with endless possibilities for your stories that will enrich your life and of those around you.
The amazing EasyStitch software automatically stitches together multiple scans of large photos, documents, artwork, quilts, maps and more. Like a jigsaw puzzle.
This is very important! Imagine your disappointment if you were to travel to a library, genealogy site, or to a family gathering, for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to capture a vintage document or photo, and then return home and was unable to stitch it. The Flip-Pal engineering team took a wide variety of sample images and optimized EasyStitch to handle even the most complex and large on computers with regular amounts of computer memory. As a result, you can depend on the Flip-Pal Easystitch software.
Have you ever tried taking a picture using a digital camera of small objects such as jewelry, coins, badges, and other collectibles with high detail? It takes an expert to get a decent picture that way. It's easy with Flip-Pal mobile scanner. Take the lid off, put the object(s) on the glass, and drape a dark-colored tight-weave cloth over the objects. The dark color will add emphasis and clarity. Great for showing off, trading, and selling your collectibles. Also great for insurance documentation.
Quick and simple to operate:
Just seven seconds to scan at 300 dpi. You’ll save hours and hours of time not having to remove pictures, taking them to the scanner, and then returning them to their place. Not only is it quick in operation, but it is quick in getting started. The package is easy to open – no scissors required. Just turn on the power, optionally set the time and date, and press the big green scan button. Easy. There is no software to install, no cables to connect. Do your first scan in minutes after opening the box.
Scans a high-quality digital image, far better than what can be captured with a camera or smart phone. 600 and 300 dpi resolution settings. Uniform illumination. Colors and dimensions that are true to the original. No interpolation. Uses a state-of-the-art low noise sensor.
Keeps your originals safe:
Scan photos without removing them from the album, scrapbook, or frame. They are kept safely in place with the flip-and-scan technology that the Flip-Pal team invented and patented.
· Take the lid off
· Flip the scanner over
· Position it by looking through the clear back.
It will scan through the plastic covering the photo, or the glass of the frame, without reflection.
The flatbed’s glass is gentle on old and fragile photos and documents. There is no harmful contact by a sheetfeed’s rollers or a wands' edge. Ragged edges and tears are no problem.
Low light intensity makes it suitable for fragile genealogy records.
Scan Anywhere… Anytime
· Your traveling pal that goes with you
· Scan while watching TV
· Lightweight, compact and durable
· Fits in a hand bag
· Deluxe carry cases available separately
· Battery powered
· Stores the scans on an SD memory card
· 1.7" LCD shows the scans
· Wireless upgrade available, great for use with
mobile devices like smart phones and tablets
Everything you need is in the box
· Scanner 10.25 x 6.5 x 1.25 inch
· Four AA batteries (installed)
· Standard 4GB SDHC memory card (installed)
· SD to USB adapter, converts SD card to a
USB "thumb" drive
· Quick Start Guide
· Flip-Pal Toolbox software (Windows, OSX)
· StoryScans talking images
· EasyStitch automatic stitching,
· Color correction, rotations, cropping
· Partner cloud services
· pre-recorded on the SD memory card
no CD or download required
· Scan Tools app for iOS and Android devices
Compare with similar items
Doxie Go SE - The Intuitive Portable Scanner with Rechargeable Battery and Amazing Software
Epson FastFoto FF-680W Wireless High-Speed Photo and Document Scanning System, Black
Epson Perfection V19 Color Photo & Document Scanner with scan-to-cloud & 4800 dpi optical resolution
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||—||Doxie & Co.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||SD Memory Card and optional Wi-Fi||—||Wi-Fi||USB|
|Item Dimensions||10.25 x 6.50 x 1.25 inches||12.25 x 2.25 x 1.75 inches||6.70 x 11.70 x 6.90 inches||9.90 x 14.40 x 1.50 inches|
|Item Weight||1.25 lbs||1.18 lbs||8.20 lbs||3.75 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows, OS-X, iOS, Android||None||Windows, Mac||Windows/Mac|
The Flip-Pal mobile scanner enables you to effortlessly collect precious photos, important documents, fragile records of personal and family history, detailed coins, jewelry, medals, hand-drawn art, and other keepsakes. Now they can be safely stored digitally rather than scattered, lost or unable to be found. Then create your story and connect with family and friends. Take advantage of the patented flip-and-scan technology to scan photos while still in the album or frame, treating fragile personal records gently. The Easy Stitch software quickly and automatically reassembles multiple scans into their larger original. Unlike alternative solutions that don't have the combination of mobility, simplicity, accuracy, versatility, and keeping the original safe, the Flip-Pal mobile scanner is compact, simple to operate, has high resolution, quick scan time, battery power, SD memory, and a computer is not required to scan. When it really matters, like your children's early years of precious memories, preparing for natural disaster, creating a high quality scrapbook, or collecting one-of-a-kind fragile documents for your family history, Flip-Pal produces the accurate image quality you will need in the future. With 600 and 300 dpi resolutions and colors and textures that are true to original, your important documents and images are safeguarded forever in digital format, protected from loss from disasters and misfortune.