Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 472 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 502 reviews
on August 7, 2016
I can finally play my DS lite that has been sitting in my drawer for over a year. This charger works well and chargers acceptably fast
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 20, 2017
Gets the job done and actually charges pretty quickly. Happy with my purchase.
on December 5, 2016
I lost my charger for my ds lite but this shipped fast and it works
on October 28, 2016
What can I say, got a DS from Amazon that didn't have a charger. Bought this and charges my DS. 10/10. Would buy if lost. Actually I think I bought one previously and lost it so I bought it again.
on October 13, 2011
Bought it a while back because my replacement DS Lite charger broke down - that lead to the mistrust of replacement chargers, so I've decided to go for the cheapest one.

It was meant to be a disposable replacement before I was going back home, just for the sake of trying to get my DS to work so I could at least have some fun waiting for my flight.

I didn't expect it to last long due to the cheap price, but wow, it lasted longer and better than I've expected, and it's still working after 6 months.

Will definitely get another one if this ever breaks, and I'd say look no further if you need a replacement charger!

**UPDATE**

I'm really impressed by now. This product served me for about 1 year already, and it still functions perfectly! I'd bet this charger will perhaps even outlive most of my friend's DS Lite.
on February 27, 2017
This is great! It charges up faster than my kindle does. The kids always have a race to see which charges faster and hands down this one always wins!
on August 22, 2016
This was a perfect replacement for my daughter's Nintendo DS Lite. I lost our original charger somewhere and ordered this one; was a definite deal. I would buy this again if I needed to.
on December 4, 2016
So far we have been using this for a month and we have had zero issues. It works well with my Nintendo ds lite as described. Will update of issues arise....
on April 29, 2016
I've bought this product about 3 times because they work very well at charging. The only downside is they usually don't last me more than 6 months. Great if you're in need of a cheap charger.
on June 10, 2016
My daughter recently found her ds but couldn't find her charger so I went in search of one...had no clue with all the chargers which would be the right one and this works great