From the Manufacturer
Flip UltraHD (2 Hour) Overview
- Shoot up to two hours of best-ever HD video—now with image stabilization for incredibly clear and steady video
- Press the big red button to start capturing vibrant HD video (720p / 60fps) on the super-simple user interface
- Comes with 8 GB of built-in memory, letting you capture 2 hours of HD video; no additional memory cards required
- Capture video on the go anywhere now featuring an even-slimmer design
- Power up with the included Flip Video Rechargeable Battery Pack (recharges when connected to USB); 3 lithium AAA batteries may be used as a back-up power source
- Connect the built-in USB arm to your PC or Mac® to launch pre-loaded FlipShare™ software
- Use FlipShare software to organize and edit your videos, capture photos, send video greeting cards and create custom movies
- Share videos privately using FlipShare's attachment-free email or by creating Flip Channels; post publicly with direct video shares to Facebook™, Twitter™ and YouTube™
- Watch your videos on your HDTV by connecting your UltraHD to your HDTV with the Flip Video HDMI™ Micro Cable (type D) [sold separately--coming soon]
- Extend the capability of your UltraHD with Designed for Flip products, a new expanded accessory line from Flip Video and partner companies
- Record high-quality H.264 HD videos that are compatible with most video-playing applications, including Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, and iTunes
- Video: 16:9 widescreen, HD 720p (1280 x 720) at 60 frames per seconds (fps) progressive scan; recorded as MP4 files
- Included in package: Flip UltraHD video camera, rechargeable battery pack, wrist strap, soft protective case, user guide
Flip UltraHD Highlights
The World's Simplest HD Camcorder
The all-new Flip UltraHD video camera combines Flip Video's signature shoot-and-share simplicity with the power of incredible HD video. UltraHD could not be easier to use: just power on, press record, and you'll be capturing best-ever HD video. And with 8 GB of built-in memory, 2 hours of record time and an included rechargeable battery pack, you'll never miss another minute of video again. Plus the included HDMI™ output makes it simple to enjoy your videos on your HDTV.
Best-Ever HD Video
The new UltraHD features built-in image stabilization and incredible 720p resolution, now with double the frame rate (60 frames per second), for remarkably clear and steady HD video—no complicated settings required. UltraHD thrives in all types of lighting environments, meaning your video will look stunning no matter the condition. Premium AAC audio makes your video sound simply amazing, too.
HD Video Redefined. Image Stabilization helps provide better HD video quality.
Now with an even slimmer design, UltraHD lets you capture video anytime, anywhere. Whether it's a lazy afternoon in the park, a family vacation, or a simple everyday moment, your UltraHD will be charged and ready to go. And the new UltraHD is made to work with Designed for Flip products, the new expanded line of Flip accessories. Extend your fun and find the accessory that perfectly suits your needs.
Pre-Loaded FlipShare Software—Now with Direct Upload to Twitter
UltraHD comes pre-loaded with FlipShare™ software, which makes it easy to organize, create and share your videos:
- Organize your videos by dragging and dropping into folders you've created, or use the automatic date-stamped folders
- Edit and trim your favorite videos clips or even add your own music, all using FlipShare's easy editing tools
- Create video greeting cards or use the Magic Movie feature to make movies with the click of a button
- Capture photos using the easy Snapshot feature. You can grab a still-image photo from any of the 60 frames that comprise each second of your video
- Share privately using FlipShare's attachment-free email. Or create private Flip Channels, the easiest way to share videos and photos with groups of friends and family
- Post online by sharing directly to Facebook™, Twitter™ and YouTube™
This compact adapter's USB port connects to your Flip camcoder’s USB arm.
FlipShare TV offers the ultimate home movie experience by making it easy to watch your entire Flip Video library wirelessly on your TV or HDTV.
The tripod screws into your Flip, and flexible legs let you take steady video almost anywhere.
Flip Video USB Cables
Connect your Flip camcorder to any computer, even those with hard-to-reach USB ports.
Unfold tripod legs and for stready video or use attachable straps to record action-packed video.
Protect your UltraHD 2nd Gen or Flip UltraHD camcorder and attach the case with included karabiner.