Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "FlipShare TV (Discontinued by Manufacturer)" and save over 90% off the $149.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
FlipShare TV (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FlipShare TV makes it incredibly easy to enjoy videos in your FlipShare library wirelessly on your TV, in the comfort of your own home
- FlipShare TV wirelessly and automatically connects your TV to your computer - no confusing setup needed
- Use simple Remote Control to play and navigate through your FlipShare videos on your TV
- Others can use FlipShare TV to watch videos you shared with them using FlipShare's Flip Channel feature even if they don't own a Flip Video camcorder
- Watch other videos you've imported into your FlipShare library on your TV, even if you captured them on a different device
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FlipShare TV lets you watch your entire Flip Video library wirelessly on your TV or HDTV. Flip Video camcorders are known for making video simple; now with FlipShare TV, it's even easier to enjoy and share your videos. Just connect the FlipShare TV Base to your TV, plug the USB Key into your computer, and start enjoying your Flip Video library wirelessly on your TV. It's that simple.
From the Manufacturer
- FlipShare TV makes it incredibly easy to enjoy videos in your FlipShare library on your TV, in the comfort of your own home
- FlipShare TV wirelessly and automatically connects your TV to your computer—no confusing setup or cables required
- Use the simple Remote Control to browse and play back your videos on your TV
- Friends and family can use FlipShare TV to watch videos you've shared with them using the FlipShare software's Flip Channel feature—even if they don’t own a Flip Video camcorder themselves
- Enjoy other personal videos and photos that you've imported into your FlipShare library on your TV as well, even if you captured them on a different device
- Included HDMI output makes it easy to enjoy your videos directly on your HDTV
- Included in package: FlipShare TV Base, USB Key, Remote Control (two AAA batteries included), power supply, TV connector (A/V) cable, Quickstart Guide, safety information and warranty card
FlipShare TV offers the ultimate home movie experience by making it easy to watch your entire Flip Video library wirelessly on your TV or HDTV in the comfort of your own home. FlipShare TV wirelessly connects your computer to your TV, allowing you to bring your videos, home movies, and still-image snapshots from the computer screen to the big screen. Simply connect the FlipShare TV Base to your TV, plug the USB Key into your computer, and start enjoying all your Flip video content on your TV. It's that simple.
FlipShare TV lets you enjoy your entire FlipShare library on your TV. Watch all your Flip Video moments, from your latest happenings to your all-time favorite memories. Also enjoy any custom movie you've made or still-image snapshot you've created in FlipShare. FlipShare TV also lets you view other personal videos and photos you've imported into your FlipShare library from a different device.
Wireless, Automatic and Easy
Like Flip Video camcorders, FlipShare TV is incredibly easy to use. Connect the FlipShare TV Base to your TV or HDTV and plug the USB Key into your computer, and you're ready to start enjoying your videos on your TV. There's no confusing setup or configuration required. Use the simple Remote Control to browse and play back your videos. FlipShare TV also features HDMI output, so you can watch your HD videos in full, cinematic HD.
A Perfect Gift for Family & Friends
Your family and friends can use FlipShare TV to enjoy the Flip videos and content you've shared with them via the FlipShare software's Flip Channel feature—even if they don't own a Flip Video camcorder themselves. When you add new content to a specific Flip Channel, your friends and family are automatically notified. And if they have a FlipShare TV, they'll be able to enjoy that content immediately, directly on their TV.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Video HD Recorder. I was concerned because she is electronically challenged (think Any Key). The FS TV is the easiest piece of electronics to install I've ever experienced. She is able to bring her laptop into the TV viewing room, plug the sender unit into her laptop and the rest is automatic. Couldn't be easier!
to TV via HDMI cable every time I wanted to watch a video from my laptop on my HD capable LG 50" TV. So I got this product, installed it it took several hours moving the laptop close to Flip TV, plugging unplugging cables etc. So finally after software upgrade the blue light behind the Flip TV is finally on and I was able to "see" my videos in Flip Share. But what if you want to import videos other than made by Flip Camera? Yes, the feature is there but for some reason it can't import certain videos with different speed etc, strange? Kind of hassle why the limitation? I wanted a feature where I can just play any video from my laptop on my FlipTV. You have the share function there. Why not give share access to desktop? I guess it's too much to ask. Just like the Flip Camera is a nice little camera but don't take any videos if lighting is not perfect otherwise your picture quality is not good. Oh yes, don't import your still pictures, they look awful! I think you can view the same pictures much better, using WII console than what I saw on Flip TV. Very disappointing. Not ready for prime time yet!!!!!
That all said, it works wonderfully well when it gets "warmed up." The HD quality is much better than I anticipated from the Flip Mineo HD and this gadget. When it's humming, it's an A+. It works great as a "slide projector", too. My bottom line is I'm willing to put up with its foibles for the quality of the outcome. Helps to get a good price, too, as Cisco is ending manufacturer support in about two years.
I was able to set this system up and start watching videos in less than 30 minutes. (15 of those minutes was spent running to radio Shack to buy a HDMI cable.)
The video quality and sound were outstanding.
Now the bad.
The receiver cannot be more then 7 feet from USB fob. If you are using a laptop, in the same room, you will be beyond pleased at the results. If your desk top is in another room, forget it.
As other reviewers have stated, why on earth would a company make such a low powered system? Additionally, the cost for the,not included, HDMI cable is outrageous. And, if you need to share a single HDMI slot you'll need an HDMI splitter. The splitter and two cables cost almost as much as the device that won't work from my desktop.
It's going back