- Paperback: 145 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (December 22, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415733154
- ISBN-13: 978-0415733151
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.3 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #478,368 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Flipping Your English Class to Reach All Learners: Strategies and Lesson Plans
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Troy Cockrum is a middle school language arts teacher from Indiana. He is also a Google Certified Teacher and host of the Flipped Learning Network Podcast.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Troy explains the history and theory of various flipped "models" and gives specific examples of flipped lesson plans and technology tools that help facilitate 21st century learning.