|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.6 x 2.7 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||PW 02685|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PW 02685|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Flitz PW 02685 Off White Faucet Waxx Plus, 7.6 oz. Bottle
|Price:||$13.37 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||Save $2.01 (15%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Safe for gold-plated, oil-rubbed, nickel finishes, lacquer, marble, granite and more
- This will not dull polish the metal and can be used on faucets, doors, outdoor lighting fixtures, tubs, showers, vanities and fireplace doors
- Removes and protects against fingerprints, carbon, soot, makeup, hair spray, soap and lime deposits
- Brilliant protection for living finishes, lifetime finishes, lacquered finish, oil-rubbed bronze and nickel finishes
Add 5 products that arrive in the same month to unlock savings on thousands of other eligible products. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product seals, polishes and protects. This is a crème-like carnauba and bees wax formula which won’t scratch and is safe for gold-plated and oil-rubbed finishes, clear coat, lacquer, acrylics, fiberglass, powder coat, polyurethane, granite, marble, Corian and other solid surfaces. This will not dull polished metal and can be used on faucets, doors, outdoor lighting fixtures, tubs, showers, vanities, fireplace doors. Removes and protects against fingerprints, carbon, soot, makeup, hair spray, and soap and lime deposits.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Anyway, I first polished my kitchen faucet that is oil rubbed bronze. I didn't expect it to do much, but there was a noticeable difference. Next I said "What the heck" and put this on my freshly scrubbed sink. Disgusting, my friends. The rag became black and I was grossed out.
Next, I tackled the powder room. The chrome was so beautiful after I was done. A few days later, I changed out the brass handles for chrome and didn't use the polish on them. They have fingerprints all over them and nothing where I polished.
I'm now a believer.