|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.6 x 2.7 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||PW 02685|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PW 02685|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Flitz PW 02685 Off White Faucet Waxx Plus, 7.6 oz. Bottle
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Safe for gold-plated, oil-rubbed, nickel finishes, lacquer, marble, granite and more
- This will not dull polish the metal and can be used on faucets, doors, outdoor lighting fixtures, tubs, showers, vanities and fireplace doors
- Removes and protects against fingerprints, carbon, soot, makeup, hair spray, soap and lime deposits
- Brilliant protection for living finishes, lifetime finishes, lacquered finish, oil-rubbed bronze and nickel finishes
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This product seals, polishes and protects. This is a crème-like carnauba and bees wax formula which won’t scratch and is safe for gold-plated and oil-rubbed finishes, clear coat, lacquer, acrylics, fiberglass, powder coat, polyurethane, granite, marble, Corian and other solid surfaces. This will not dull polished metal and can be used on faucets, doors, outdoor lighting fixtures, tubs, showers, vanities, fireplace doors. Removes and protects against fingerprints, carbon, soot, makeup, hair spray, and soap and lime deposits.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyway, I first polished my kitchen faucet that is oil rubbed bronze. I didn't expect it to do much, but there was a noticeable difference. Next I said "What the heck" and put this on my freshly scrubbed sink. Disgusting, my friends. The rag became black and I was grossed out.
Next, I tackled the powder room. The chrome was so beautiful after I was done. A few days later, I changed out the brass handles for chrome and didn't use the polish on them. They have fingerprints all over them and nothing where I polished.
I'm now a believer.