|Item Weight||11.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 4.75 x 9.5 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material||1.5-inch bronze, lead free valve with full port stainless steel ball|
|Power Source||AC and 12 volt sealed lead acid battery (included) for continued protection during power outage|
|Installation Method||Screw-In NPT female fitting and sweat fitting|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Flow Rate||100 Gallons Per Minute|
|Plug Profile||1" NPT threaded union fittings on both valve ends|
|Special Features||IP 68 dust and water proof; UL, cUL, UPC and cUPC listed; Certified to NSF 61-8|
|Usage||Flow-based whole property plumbing supply leak detection with automatic water shutoff|
FloLogic System 3.5 1.5-Inch Whole Property Plumbing Leak Detector with Automatic Shutoff
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Detects and automatically stops virtually all plumbing supply leaks, which affect 1-in-12 homes per year, starting at 1 drop-per-second
- App-based connection provides alerts, plumbing system oversight and control from anywhere
- Premium, comprehensive protection versus cheap metering leak detectors which aren't capable of detecting small leaks in real time
- Recommended by leading insurance providers, home security and plumbing professionals
- 1.5" full port solid brass valve provides 100 gallons of water flow per minute--does not affect your normal water use experience
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Find virtually all plumbing supply leaks and automatically stop them to prevent catastrophic damage with FloLogic--the most comprehensive intelligent leak detection technology available. The FloLogic 1.5-inch System accomodates 100+ gallons per minute. The app-enabled FloLogic System installs in the water line as it enters the property and uses exclusive flow-sensing technology to identify leaks--as small as a 0.5 ounces of flow per minute in real time, up to high volume leaks--and automatically shuts off the water upon detection. Enjoy the peace of mind that devastating plumbing supply leaks will never strike you when you purchase a FloLogic System today. The patented system works by recognizing uninterrupted flow that exceeds the norm for the occupancy status of the property.