Floating Grip Stick Pole Bobber for GoPro - Lightweight Durable Carbon Fiber - Includes Wrist Strap and Bolt - Works With ALL Versions of Go Pro Cameras!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Capture epic shots underwater, in the clouds, and on dry land!
- Popular grip for surfing, snorkeling, wakeboarding, windsurfing, boogieboarding, diving, swimming, and even above-water activities.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY! Lightweight and extremely durable Carbon Fiber material will keep your GoPro floating for years and years. We will replace any broken product, free of charge.
- Includes adjustable wrist strap so the grip will not float away if you let go. Also includes bolt, to keep your accessories organized.
- Use it as a selfie stick, or angle it away from you for stunning POV videos and images.
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
If you love being in the water - whether it's the ocean, lake, river, pond, or swimming pool - you need to make sure your GoPro doesn't sink to the bottom if you accidently drop your pole or grip.
Don't take your expensive Go Pro out in the water if you don't have a floating pole!
This carbon fiber grip is the perfect solution for all your GoPro water activities... but guess what? Its durable design makes it amazing for "land" activities too! It's the only GoPro grip you will need.
The grip also has a removable mount so you can attach your GoPro to any other camera tripod or mount (using the standard 1/4"-20 threading).
And this also means you can attach any camera with 1/4"-20 threading (most cameras have this) to this carbon fiber grip. Great for dry filming, just don't take your non-GoPro camera in the water ;)
It's truly an all-in-one pole grip for your GoPro and other cameras!
Click "Add to Cart" above, and start capturing the footage you deserve.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I even detached the top and attached it and my gopro to a small tripod for some timelapse shots, it was a nice bonus.
All in all, very pleased with the purchase, good product at a good price.