Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $1.34 shipping
Flora Childrens Probiotics 60Count - 5 Billion CFU - Kids Probiotics Ages 5-15 - Immune & Digestive Health - Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Soy Free (Udo’s Choice)
|Sale:||$14.99 ($0.25 / Count) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- PROBIOTICS FOR KIDS - Specifically designed for children ages 5-15, these kids probiotics can help your child maintain good gut health, a core foundation of overall good health!* Take one capsule per day!
- DIGESTION & IMMUNE SUPPORT - Flora Childrens Probiotics improves digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.* It also promotes regular bowel movements and limits the action of invading microbes or pathogens and bacteria*
- 5 Billion CFU - Each vegetarian capsule delivers 5 billion viable cells per capsule at time of manufacture. Contains Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium for digestive health
- EFFECTIVE - Flora’s Probiotic Blends are unique in that they’ve been developed to survive the stomach acids so that they can be as effective as possible when they reach the intestinal tract.* Breaks down lactose and produces the enzyme lactase, improving lactose intolerance*
- Gluten-Free + Vegetarian + Science-Based + RAW - Formulated to meet the digestive needs of children ages 5-15.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Keep health in balance with Flora’s refrigerated probiotics.
Catch up with your fast-paced life and focus on quality time with your family and friends. With Flora’s Refrigerated Probiotics you can keep intestinal microflora in balance*. Say goodbye to your gastrointestinal discomfort and enjoy the best moments in life.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Find balance for your family.
How can probiotics help?
The Flora advantage:
- Customized for your condition and age-specific needs
- Complete multi-strain formulas benefit the whole intestinal tract*
- Resistant to stomach acid and bile - reaches the intestinal tract at full potency
- High potency at manufacture and expiry
- Formulated with colonizing strains - lasts longer in the body
- Potency preserving packaging - recyclable amber glass bottles and metal caps protect content from light and air for longer
- Supporting overall digestive health*
- Impeding the proliferation of bad bacteria*
- Promoting regular bowel movements*
- Boosting your immune system*
Flora Children's Blend Probiotic
Give your growing child a probiotic boost, and help them maintain good gut health, a core foundation of overall good health,* with Flora’s Children’s Probiotic. Lifestyle and environmental factors can compromise the digestive system, but adding probiotics into the dietary mix can help boost the good bacteria, keeping the bad in balance and helping to maintain a healthy microflora, naturally. Flora’s Probiotic Blends are unique in that they’ve been developed to survive the stomach acids so that they can be as effective as possible when they reach the intestinal tract.*
- Improves digestion of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats*
- Promotes regular bowel movements*
- Improves lactose tolerance*
From a trusted brand for decades - Flora
Flora Children’s Probiotic was formulated to meet the digestive needs of children ages 4 & older. It contains 7 child-specific friendly bacteria with 5 billion viable cells per capsule (at date of manufacture) designed to reflect normal, healthy childhood microflora. It supports the development of flora in the small and large intestines.* It helps maintain proper digestion and strengthen the immune system.*
- Contains 7 strains of friendly bacteria that correspond with your child’s needs
- Each vegetarian capsule delivers 5 billion viable cells per capsule at time of manufacture
- Designed for children aged 4+ years old
- Gluten-Free + Vegetarian + Science-Based + RAW
- Take 1 capsule per day on a full stomach. For extra strength, take 1 capsule up to 3 times per day
Udo’s Choice Children’s Probiotic was formulated to meet the digestive needs of children ages 4 & older. It contains 7 strains of friendly bacteria with 5 billion viable cells per capsule (at date of manufacture) designed to reflect normal healthy childhood microflora. It supports the development of flora in the small and large intestines.* It helps maintain proper digestion and strengthen the immune system.*
*THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.
Size: 60 Count (Pack of 1)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Caution: As With Any Dietary Supplement, Consult A Physician If Taking Prescriptions Or If You Have A Medical Condition. . This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Lactobacillus Casei: 25% Lactobacillus Rhamnosus: 25% Lactobacillus Acidophilus: 20% Lactobacillus Plantarum: 10% Streptococcus Thermophilus: 7% Bifidobacterium Bifidum: 5% Bifidobacterium Breve: 5% Lactobacillus Bulgaricus: 3%
Consume One Capsule Per Day On A Full Stomach To Maintain Healthy Intestinal Flora Or Three Capsules Per Day On A Full Stomach As A Therapeutic Treatment When Suffering From Intestinal Disorders.
These statements have not yet been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.