Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 6, 2010
My father recently passed away from cancer. It began as colon cancer, and he was almost dead from it when he finally went to the hospital. It was stage three at that time. He underwent emergency surgery at that time (almost three years ago), and was in ICU for almost a month. We thought we were going to lose him right then and there. He recovered but refused chemotherapy. He also would not take the pre-mixed Flor Essence I got him after his recovery, although I didn't know that until I found it in his refrigerator back in December of 2009. It was opened, and it appeared that he had sampled it, but that was all. As the cancer progressed, it invaded his small intestine, his lungs, his liver, and completely involved his peritoneum. When he was sent home from the hospital the last time, in April 2010, after surgical bypass for the tumor in his small intestine, he was placed on Hospice. We knew there was very little chance of saving his life, but he was finally ready to try. I put him on the Flor Essence, which I had bought locally. As the weeks passed, the Hospice nurses and the alternative therapies doctor he began seeing were amazed that he was having so little pain. In fact, he rarely needed a Percocet and only seemed to have pain in his left shoulder and arm (the natural therapies doctor said that was because of the location of the tumor pressing against his diaphragm which caused the shoulder on that side to ache). About three weeks after his return from the hospital, I ordered a different Essiac tea from the Internet that said it had clinical trials proving its effectiveness, etc., etc. My mother started him on the new tea and, as that week went on, his pain increased to the point that he was needing a Percocet every 2-3 hours. Knowing the only thing we had changed was the tea, I immediately started him back on the Flor Essence. The very first day, he became slightly nauseous again (a side effect he had from the beginning with Flor Essence, the natural therapies doctor said this was because it was killing cancer cells), and his pain decreased to the point that, once again, he only needed a Percocet occasionally. The difference was so dramatic it was almost unbelievable. Unfortunately, our measures were too little, too late, to save his life, but when he passed away (exactly six weeks after being sent home from the hospital), he was having no pain and had not had a Percocet in 36 hours.

Please, if you have cancer, don't refuse to fight, as my father did. Fight it with everything you have. His worry was how much it would cost his family monetarily. We tried to convince him that we loved him more than the money it cost, but he couldn't let us pay for his treatment. It just wasn't in him to allow it. But, whatever treatment you try, be it surgery, chemo, radiation, or natural treatments, add Flor Essence to your regimen from the beginning. Although the Flor Essence I ordered on Amazon did not arrive prior to my father's passing, I kept the packages of tea I had ordered and gave them to my family members. Everyone can benefit from the cleansing power of Flor Essence and, after seeing what it did for my father's pain, I would recommend it to anyone fighting a painful disease. And, please, don't trust in the effectiveness of other Essiac tea products. I learned the hard way and will always regret that I caused my father pain he need not have had in his final days. Flor Essence is the Real Deal.

One final note. If you have cancer, or any other painful disease, may God Bless You, and may you find this review to be helpful to you.
607 helpful votes
608 helpful votes
99 comments|Report abuse
on June 24, 2013
I like the packaging that makes it easy to prepare, without measuring as required by the bulk powder forms. It also is a guarantee of having the original Caisse formula.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on April 28, 2017
really awesome product! i prefer the already made one as it seem to be stronger. but this version is cheaper and works as good. i recommend it:)
on January 14, 2014
I really didn't expect this to help, because the ads for anything almost never live up to the hype or at least, I haven't found anything this was effective, but this does! It is time consuming to make, but it works, so that is an easy trade-off. I plan to continue using this as a "must have" every day.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on June 12, 2017
I wouldn't be without it. For me it is the ultimate part of my health care. I have taken it every day for almost 20 years, had serious health problems when I started. They have been resolved.
on April 27, 2017
Good product.
on April 30, 2017
Works great flavor is very good too
on June 10, 2017
Cannot say enough good things about this product....it's beyond awesome.
on March 23, 2013
i chose this rating because is an excelent product, that everybody should drink it regardles your health concerns, it detox the body and help help with many health problems
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on December 23, 2012
Although I like Essiac tea, it is only a close second to Flora Essence brand. As a cancer patient, I tried both but found that Flora Essence reduces pain far more than Essiac brand. Both are great for detoxification, but Flora brand has the edge.
26 helpful votes
27 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.