Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 210 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 225 reviews
on March 7, 2014
This product was recommended by my doctor and I am grateful. It has greatly reduced by digestive problem that was brought on by issues with my gall bladder.
on January 12, 2017
Recommended by GYN doctor; I've used them daily for several years. Excellent product and great company!!
on November 12, 2016
seems to do what it says it does...I did not use correctly to start with but after I did I cld see a difference
on December 6, 2015
Work great to keep your system regular.
on July 12, 2015
These have been the best probiotics I have ordered. The price is a little higher than other probiotics out there, but they are very effective and have provided me with excellent "gut" health.
on August 6, 2017
Recommended to me from a friend, and I found they work well for my temporary abdominal pains. Helps with regulation, too
on August 13, 2017
This is by far the best probiotic on the market. It works fantastic and really helps the stomach so much!
on September 1, 2017
A very good product, if you need this kind of thing
on January 29, 2017
one of the best probiotics on the market
on December 29, 2014
does seem to help with uti prevention and yeast infection but i rotate with all the other probitiocs targeted for these areas too.