Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 7, 2013
I love this book! I preordered it and have been eagerly awaiting it's arrival. I pulled out all my leftover skeins and started knitting the blocks the day I received the book. They've all turned out looking great. They were fun to make. Some were easy and some were challenging. The author has clearly marked the skill level required. I've knitted 7 already and I just finished the daisy with the little butterfly. I plan on making them all and putting them into a couple of afghans. Some of them took very little time. I've been making them in the evenings while I relax after work. The author is creative and the instructions are very clear. I recommend it highly.
2 helpful votes
on February 26, 2013
I loved the variety of squares and designs presented in this book. I know I will be making use of it and look forward to many happy hours knitting. I like the simplicity of instructions, the outlines of each design and the suggested colors presented in the publication.
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
on June 25, 2013
I'm a newbie knitter, but I showed this to an old hand, and boy! was she impressed. She didn't think they looked too hard either. We tho't there would be all kinds of variations and possibilities with these blocks. I bet you could even take the flower part out of the block and use it to make a huge bouquet afghan! I hope I can try it soon.
on October 14, 2016
So many endless possibilites to knit & create.....a must have for the creative mind.
on April 2, 2013
Although it took a long time to be delivered I am delighted with it.
This will be useful to make in spare moments, as each block will not take
a long time to create and new skills will be developed.
The designs are really beautiful.

Thank you so much!
Best wishes

Mrs Janette E Whitaker . BARNSLEY UK
on November 29, 2013
This book has a wonderful collection of flower block patterns with easy to understand instructions and charts.
Some of the patterns are based on texture some are worked with intarsha colorwork and some have applied elements.

In all a great mix to please most knitters.
on February 4, 2016
I plan to use these patterns to make a sort of patchwork-quilt type throw using the floral blocks.
on November 8, 2016
good book
on October 4, 2016
great patterns !
on May 14, 2013
I chose this book because of the unique designs and that there are enough different ones to fit all kinds of moods or tastes.
It's great to work with because you can do a small project (knitting small squares) and feel you've accomplished a lot!